Vendor Manager Apple EMEA
Job ID: 43350
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue (2019), we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 35,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
In this full-time job of Vendor Manager EMEA
, you will report directly into Guenter Schiessl
, our Executive Director Vendor Management EMEA.
This job can be located at one of our offices in the United Kingdom, France, Spain, or Sweden.
What will you do?
- You will work as the liaison between vendors and our organization.
- You will provide specialized consultative service and implementing, driving, and maintaining vendor programs, marketing, and training.
- You will review and negotiate terms of vendor contracts and communicate with vendors regarding day-to-day matters.
- You will build and maintain positive relationships with vendors and monitor vendor performance.
- You will research invoice and contractual issues and resolve discrepancies.
What talent do you bring?
- You are a recognized subject matter expert with specialized knowledge of the Apple business.
- You have a complete understanding and wide application of advanced technical principles, theories, and concepts of Apple.
- You have a broad knowledge of Vendor Management and extensive experience in a similar position. You have the strongest of skills acquired through advanced training, study, and experience.
- You feel comfortable in taking an independent standpoint and position and can communicate about it with the various stakeholders.
- You can proactively drive change and is able to spark enthusiasm in others, possess excellent interaction skills, a confident presentation style, and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders at all levels.
- You are fluent in English.
What’s in it for you?
You will get a great opportunity to drive our Apple business across EMEA. We provide a fun, professional, and challenging international business setting.
Finally, you will get the chance to become part of the world's leading Technology Solutions provider in the world. We will support you in your professional and personal development, by providing you with access to LinkedIn Learning and many high-quality training courses to increase your knowledge and expertise.
We are a large organization with many national and international career opportunities, meaning we can provide you with great career opportunities for years to come, with you in the driver seat.