Warehouse General Labour (Contract)
Mississauga, ON, Canada
Job ID: 43552
Description **Ingram Micro is looking for a General Labour for a 6-month contract on a full -time basis (40 hours/ week)
- Able to lift between 30-50lbs on consistent basis
- Responsible for the handling, moving, loading and unloading of materials by hand or by using a variety of material handling equipment.
- Opens and seals crates, boxes, cartons, and other containers. Collects, sorts, stores and distributes materials.
- Process orders from requisitions and dispense stock items. May assist in inventory of stock, including stock rotation.
- Responsible for the ,receiving and processing of freight according to company policies and procedures.
- Ensures the orderly stocking and/or timely delivery of merchandise.
- May participate in activities including kit and bundle breakdown and component sorting.
- Mon - Fri 8AM-4:30PM
- Mon - Fri 1:30PM-10PM
- Mon - Fri 2PM-10:30PM
* Must be available to work FULL TIME 40 Hours/ Week until Jan 2021
* Available to work Weekends and Overtime during peek seasons is an asset
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.