CLOUD INSIDE SALES SPECIALIST
Ingram Micro Cloud (IMC) is fast-paced business with an entrepreneurial mentality within the foundation of a Fortune 100 company that is growing absurdly fast and changing how business is done in the cloud. We are committed to helping our channel partners and professionals get access to an infinite ecosystem of cloud solutions, platform technology, enablement programs and relationships with the biggest players in the cloud industry.
We’re inviting a customer obsessed Cloud Inside Sales Specialist who will focus on partner acquisition, upselling, cross-selling, and securing every single seat while driving accelerated and profitable new revenue for SaaS solutions.
If you have a successful sales track record this opportunity is a great chance to excel at what you love doing. As a Cloud Inside Sales Specialist, you will demonstrate this value by helping our partners and customers adopt different SaaS solutions and transform their companies, including assisting them to create entirely new business models in the process. This person will be accountable in developing business relationships to grow the overall business and will have day-to-day interactions with partners and customers to support their progress in the adoption of SaaS and build joint go-to-market strategies.
- Identify prospects, and establish relationships with new customers and dormant accounts
- Define sales strategies and act to generate long term and short-term customer success and business results.
- Conceptualizing of marketing programs, developing of channel and end-customer demand generation
- Exceed quarterly sales targets by selling SaaS into new customer accounts and within an assigned geographical or market.
- Manage the entire sales process to ensure delivery against key performance metrics, with a strong emphasis on new business sales, while expanding existing accounts.
- Pipeline development through a combination of cold calling, email campaigns and market sector knowledge/intelligence. Adequate pipeline to ensure over-achievement within the designated territory.
- Periodic update of the Ingram sales reporting and pipeline reports including hosting of Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs). This includes accurate monthly forecasting and booking delivery.
Qualification and experience:
- +3 years applicable sales experience selling SaaS solutions or services. Ability to overcome and work around problems that are inevitable in rapidly growing businesses - positive approach to problem solving, learning, and development of potential
- Successful track record of new business sales, with the ability to prove consistent over achievement against targets.
Key Skills and attributes:
- Ability to build reciprocal relationships with different parts of the business, partners and customers and identifies synergies across lines of business (LOBs) and acts on opportunities to integrate business, with credibility at all levels, including Lines of Business and CxO.
- Solid understanding of the IT industry, cloud landscape
- Strong competency in building value proposition and positioning strong proposals
- Strong interpersonal skills with proven ability to communicate across all levels and effectively adapts to varied situations.
- Be creative with strong problem-solving skills and the ability to adapt and succeed in a fast-paced
- Proven ability to work well as part of an extended sales team
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, multi-function, high-pressure environment
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.