Marketing Specialist Cybersecurity business - Bologna -
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 35,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
We are highly committed to expanding our Advanced Solutions business across Europe and the Middle-East. To achieve our ambitious goals, we need talented people to join our go-to-market Presales, Sales, Business Development and Marketing teams. Our Advanced Solutions business is focused on resellers in the Business-to-Business space (B2B).
In this job of Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible for developing and delivering marketing tactics and advertising campaigns to accelerate our Advanced Solutions business.
You will build and expand a great relationship with our vendors and translating their marketing programs into clear and comprehensive communication towards our resellers, who are in the Business to Business (B2B) space.
The location for this full-time job is in Italy, based in Casalecchio di Reno (BO) the Ingram Micro site completely dedicated to Cybersecurity business. You will report directly to our Cybersecurity Business Unit Manager Italy.
What will you do?
- You are responsible for developing and delivering innovative marketing tactics and advertising campaigns to generate leads for our Sales department.
- You will analyze customer requirements, develop messaging architecture and competitive positioning, specifies vehicles & projects, secure resources, communicate project development and drives creative development processes to maximize exposure and traffic from prospects and leads to our organization.
- You are responsible for the development, implementation and analysis of interactive advertising and e-commerce programs and packages.
- You will define clear objectives and manage the marketing and implementation of programs and analyzes their effectiveness, to optimize your personal and team results.
- You will develop models for vertical markets, campaigns and ad models and conducts research studies to effectively reach your buying personas.
Which Talent do you bring?
- You have a strong interest in computer and technology products, associated systems and services and would like to start or continue your career in a Marketing position in an international organization.
- You have relevant working experience in Online Marketing and you want to work in a fast-paced and commercially driven organization.
- You have a great analytical skills to identify trends, patterns and needs about your buying personas to maximize success and results.
- You are creative by nature and enjoy driving our Marketing strategy, related activities and developing compelling and great content.
- You like to be a game changer in our company, for our Sales teams, to set the Lead Gen standards for years to come.
What’s in it for you?
You will get a great opportunity to be part of the ambitious plans we have for growing one of the most important parts of our organization. We will support you in your professional and personal development, by providing you with access to LinkedIn Learning and many high-quality training courses to increase your technical knowledge and expertise.
We are a large organization with many national and international career opportunities, meaning we can provide you with great career opportunities for years to come, with you in the driver seat.