Associate Professional, IT Quality Assurance-PHL
Taguig City, Philippines
Job ID: 43277
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions.
With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012. Position Summary:
What you bring to the role:
- Responsible for establishing and implementing quality assurance and compliance processes for the IT organization
- Works with development, testing and production teams to develop, publish and implement software quality assurance plans
- Establishes internal IT service quality control standards, policies and procedures; monitors, evaluates, manages and executes audit processes to ensure compliance
- Provides guidance and subject matter expertise to IT teams on QA methodologies and processes
- Educates them on their responsibilities/accountabilities for the purpose of achieving on-time and quality deliverables
- Documents non-compliance to policies, process and standards and assists in their resolution
- Designs, monitors and analyzes performance metrics program for quality improvement initiatives
- Conducts audits and analyzes findings to develop appropriate corrective action recommendations
- May provide training on established processes and policies.
- Entry-level professional individual contributor on a project or work team. Work is closely supervised. Problems faced are not typically difficult or complex.
- Explains facts, policies and practices related to job area. Works on projects of limited scope and complexity.
- Follows standard practices and procedures in analyzing situations or data from which answers can be readily obtained.
- Uses company standard policies and procedures to resolve issues in which answers can be readily obtained.
- Work is reviewed regularly by supervisor or more senior peers. Requires broad theoretical knowledge typically acquired from advanced education.
- Typically requires a four year college degree or equivalent experience and 0-2 years functional experience.
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.