Sr Software Engineer-IND
Mumbai, MH, India
Job ID: 43379
Ingram Micro helps businesses fully realize the promise of technology. No other company delivers the full spectrum of global technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world.
Ingram Micro's global infrastructure and deep expertise in technology solutions, supply chain, cloud and mobility enable its business partners to operate efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve. What will you do?
Strong technical developer who can be part of development team and work to contribute to development work. Nagalakshmi was part of major API projects and business driven projects like Fitbit rollout for EMEA and Europe, Vendor EDI onboarding package and Autodesk Europe enhancementWhich Talent do you bring?
- Need experience in API interfaces.
- Experience in EDI with SAP extensive experience in using Seeburger tool.
- Experience in ANSI X12 EDI Transactions like 810, 820, 824, 850, 855, 856, 860 and 997 Flat Files.
- Good knowledge on EDI X12, EDIFACT and XML.
- Experience with eCommerce and B2B technical implementations including map development, and middleware application configuration.
- Familiarity with LINUX/UNIX and scripting a plus.
- Communicates well both orally and in writing.
- Experience in working in an onsite-offshore model is desirable.
- XML based transactions and flat files to be handled as per customer requirement
- New interface development in SI based on customer change requests received
- Involvement in UAT, QA over weekends as required
- Technical support function - monitor and analyse transactions coming in the team mailbox and take necessary action as needed
- Regular follow up with customers on emails sent to the mailbox and related stakeholders till issue resolution
- Conduct periodic application stability checks for any issues with existing business processes, etc.
What is in it for you?
You will get a wonderful opportunity to be part of the ambitious plans we have for growing one of the most important parts of our organization.
We will support you in your professional and personal development, by providing you with access to LinkedIn Learning and many high-quality training courses to increase your technical knowledge and expertise.
You will get the opportunity to begin a long-term career with an unlimited growth and advancement with a stable and an international organization like Ingram Micro.