Sr Supply Chain Analyst (SQL Experience Required)
Fort Worth, TX, United States
Job ID: 43579
Description Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $49 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates.
DID YOU KNOW?
- Ingram Micro does $49 Billion in revenue
- Ingram Micro ships 1.5 billion units per year
- We have 189 logistics centers and service centers worldwide
- Operations in 59 countries with 35,000 associates covering 6 continents
- We have 250,000 IT solution provider customers
- We have 2,000 manufacturer partners
- 1 out of 2 mobile devices are distributed in our warehouse
This position will provide leadership and support to the Global Operations & Engineering organization. Partnering with country executives to prepare and analyze data.
Reporting To: The Manager of Supply Chain Analytics, this position will provide leadership and support to the Global Operations & Engineering organization.
Travel: 25% travel to our distribution facilities
- Analyzes organizational strategy and business processes to assist in the development of solutions which are fully aligned with overall business goals.
- Plan and design business processes and make recommendations and changes in order to improve and support business systems and activities.
- Uses industry knowledge to recommend options which will optimize company functions or processes.
- Uses historical data, sales trends and market research to develop forecasts, track sales quota and provide various reporting (daily, weekly, monthly).
- Utilizes data to determine potential changes.
- May conduct various financial assessments of investments (ROI/ROA, etc.).
- Assists companies in areas of solutions planning, impact analysis, and risk assessment.
- May help in the planning and implementation of the RFP process, broad architectural considerations, budgeting and project planning.
- May sit on client/customer steering committees related to the broader aspects of the program/project being implemented.
- The Global Supply Chain & Strategy – and Planning group drives the development of the overall Network strategy for Ingram Micro including evaluating the evolution of our global supply chain footprint.
- This candidate will partner directly with Global Operations leadership, Country Operations and functional supply chain and commercial teams to development of the overall Network strategy for Ingram Micro including evaluating the evolution of our global supply chain footprint.
- This role will be the subject matter expert in the supply chain network optimization space with extensive and deep knowledge to independently conduct complex projects across a global, regional, or multi-country team.
- This will include, comprehensive end-to-end supply chain assessment considering internal and external perspectives, supply chain flow and process mapping, project leadership, inventory strategy and segmentation, customer & client interaction, systems/data management and reporting & analysis.
- Works closely with Ingram Micro’s country operations and various businesses to understand business questions, develop scope, and identify the right approach.
- Designs, builds, and delivers supply chain network and inventory models. Ensures appropriate and correct data is used for effective optimization work.
- Support all aspects of inventory strategy analytics including, but not limited to, demand validation, forecasting, safety stock modeling, segmentation analysis, category analytics, NPI and Product lifecycle management models and cannibalization modeling.
- Develop and implement databases, data systems, data analytics and other data tactics that optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
- Seek to improve and optimize all aspects of the supply chain department by reviewing current methodology, procedures, and processes.
- Define and evaluate KPIs and provide regular reporting of core metrics to cross-functional teams and stakeholders.
- Create and maintain documentation related to data sources, databases, and data systems.
- Interface with stakeholders and leverage big data to understand customer behaviors.
- Build automated dashboards and reports to help teams make faster and better decisions.
- Own data analysis and data visualization projects from beginning to end.
- Create presentations and reports based on data recommendations and findings.
- Partner with finance lead to identify, track and report on key business initiatives to ensure project are on-time and within budget.
Job Qualifications and Educational Requirements:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in supply chain, operations research, industrial engineering or related business field is required.
- Must have between 3-5 years of demonstrated experience as a Supply Chain Analyst, Data Engineer, or Business Systems Analyst.
- Experience analyzing and improving Supply Chain data, information, and processes.
- Broad end-to-end understanding of supply chain principles with deep expertise in supply chain advanced analytics.
- Strong understanding of SQL and relational database experience required.
- Strong understanding of Tableau experience required.
- Basic understanding of Python or R experience required
- At least 2-3 years of experience using supply chain optimization tools such as JDA Planning required, JDA Strategist, Tools Group or commercial solvers such as Gurobi, CPLEX, is a plus but not required.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and issues at the same time and to complete them in an effective and timely manner.
- Ability to understand unstructured business problems and translate it into an analytically tractable question.
- Microsoft Office tools experience (Access, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, and PowerBI).
- Advanced Microsoft Excel data analysis skills including pivot tables, charting, cell calculations, data summarization, trend analysis, etc.
- Strong collaboration and influencing skills and excellent communication skills (oral and written).
- Machine Learning experience is a plus.
- Celonis experience is a plus.
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties. Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.