Cloud Digital Marketing Executive
We're looking for an exceptional digital marketer with deep expertise in search, social and other digital advertising -- strategy, execution, attribution, and measurement at scale. You should have a strong background in marketing automation, segmentation and contact management.
Support our digital marketing tactics for our Channel Marketing campaigns -- media buying, tech infrastructure, and modeling while teaching the company (UK Cloud) about our acquisition and engagement programs. You will work with the Cloud Marketing team to develop and optimize landing pages and other campaign assets related to the product/category/solution. We are looking for someone with a proven history of driving successful, scaled campaigns across multiple channels.
- Assist in the development, execution, and optimization of on-going paid media efforts, as well supporting analysis, to drive demand generation across channels (SEM, Social, Display, and PMP)
- Leverage data to advance paid media strategies, track and report campaign and channel effectiveness, uncover relevant insights, and identify channel optimization opportunities
- Leverage data centric targeting capabilities to drive improvements in channel effectiveness
- Monitor and optimize campaign budgets to ensure highest possible return on advertising spends
- Collaborate with team members/business partners to execute and measure enhanced and integrated digital marketing campaigns, aligned with business goals
- Stay current and knowledgeable on new developments, trends, and technologies in the digital marketing and paid media space
- You will also own identifying, prioritizing and testing new channels and then scaling them up. You’re comfortable managing agencies and customers. You’ll clearly lay out the assumptions you’re making, and then adjust as you gather new data. You will partner with internal and external teams in order to make it happen. You are naturally impatient and will push through obstacles to reach your goals.
- Execute on local and global comprehensive marketing communications (inclusive of email, retargeting ads, website updates, landing pages, and tracking)
- Effectively support strategic sales efforts and global marketing initiatives
- Drive continuous improvement in marketing communications planning and execution
The ideal candidate for this opportunity will have…
- Formal education or training: Minimum Bachelor’s degree in related field (marketing, business, public relations, communications)
- Proven track record of success in Digital Marketing
- Previous work experience:
- Digital marketing. B2B, enterprise software solutions (including those delivered via SaaS models)
- Marketing automation, preferably Oracle’s Eloqua experience.
- Google Analytics management experience.
- Knowledge and experience with SFDC and Microsoft Dynamics CRM is a plus
- Project management experience with the ability to manage multiple projects at the same time
- Self-motivated takes initiative and is able to work independently
- Clear ability to communicate, meet and enforce deadlines
- Exceptional writing skills – writing samples required
- Strong collaborative and interpersonal skills with the ability to facilitate constructive discussion
- Excellent proofreading skills with an eye for correct grammar and an ear for good copy
- Problem-solving including the ability to anticipate problems as well as suggest and execute on solutions
- Strong customer service ethic and outstanding interpersonal skills, capable of working seamlessly with high-level partners, marketing staff and colleagues in other administrative departments
- Think creatively and problem-solve on tight deadlines
- Communicate clearly and effectively in difficult situations
Who we are
Ingram Micro Cloud is a master cloud service provider (mCSP), offering channel partners and professionals access to a global marketplace, expertise, solutions and enablement programs that empower organizations to configure, provision and manage cloud technologies with confidence and ease.
As a vital link in the technology value chain, Ingram Micro creates sales and profitability opportunities for vendors and resellers through unique marketing programs, outsourced logistics, technical and financial support, managed and cloud-based services, and product aggregation and distribution. The company is the only globally broad-based IT distributor, serving more than 150 countries on six continents with the world's most comprehensive portfolio of IT products and services.
At Ingram Micro we are continuing to grow our vendor and channel partners market share, with this in mind we continue to offer all our associates ongoing training and professional development that is unsurpassed in our competitors. Why not join our #unstoppable team as #learningneverstops at Ingram Micro! We have a global presence with a local feel and our Ingram Family make our culture inclusive and welcoming. WE want to fulfill your career goals and enable YOU to achieve more.