SCOPE & PURPOSE:
- Identifying the Learning and Development needs of the organisation and assist with the ongoing strategy of Learning and Development.
- Consulting with Key Stakeholders around the full training Lifecycle, to consult, design and be involved in the delivery of learning solutions.
- Working with the HR Director and Talent Acquisition Lead to identify, develop and implement an Apprenticeship Scheme and Graduate Recruitment Scheme.
- Being part of a team of 3 L&D Specialist to grow the L&D interventions across the UK Company and being part of the Global L&D community.
- Ensures decisions are in line with company strategy
- Ability to evaluate and understand and respond accordingly without delay
- Internal Customer first approach at all times and proactively takes corrective measures to improve service delivery.
- Prioritise work load based on job requirements.
- Determining the ROI of learning interventions
Communication and Collaboration
- Collaborates with other departments on a day to day basis.
- Willingly learns from other team members to enhance the overall performance of the team whilst proactively sharing knowledge.
- Being part of the Global L&D Community, identifying and understanding key priorities and what works and does not work as part of the UK L&D team.
- Be seen as a L&D ambassador across all areas of the business.
- Promoting the Performance Management Process and Career conversations working in collaboration with Management teams.
Influence and relationship building
- Working as part of the UK L&D team, fostering team relationships
- Ability to influence at the Management level and foster strong relationships and seen as the go to person within the L&D remit.
- Building relationships with the Global L&D Community
- Identifying ways to make the L&D process more innovative through use of technology, where appropriate
Planning and Organising
- Ensuring that there is a positive internal customer experience that is cost effective and maximising productivity time.
- Ability to review current workload and prioritise accordingly
- Working closely with internal and external teams
- Works to ensure tasks and activities are complete efficiently and effectively for internal and external
- Works to build a strong relationships across the business
- Give clear communication to the business and other colleagues on expectation to drive progress in the L&D environment.
- Understand our L&D offering and proactively advocate it.
CONDUCT & BEHAVIOUR
- Where appropriate to do so, take pro-active and decisive corrective action within perceived scope of influence
- Actively demonstrate the Ingram Micro TENNETS
- Take and accept accountability for results
PRINCIPAL TASKS OF JOB / CORE RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure that Performance Management Process are completed and Development Plans are in place for all associates to ensure we can use these form the TNA requirements across the business.
- In conjunction with HRD set the strategy for the L&D across the business.
- Identify key Learning initiatives across the business
- Work with the L&D team to ensure Learning lifecycles and programmes meets business objectives.
- Keep the HR Business partners abreast of the L&D interventions
- Working with the HRD to identify, plan and implement succession planning and career progression across the business
- Utilising anything from the Global L&D community that fast track L&D initiatives in the UK business.
Bullet point to outline key responsibilities of the role.
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and behaviours expected of this role.
The company reserves the right to amend or delete with or without notice in line with change in business needs