Williamsville, NY, United States
Job ID: 43516
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $49 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 59 countries and more than 35,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 40 acquisitions since 2012.
INGRAM MICRO FUN FACTS:
- Ingram Micro does $49 Billion in revenue
- We ship 1.5 billion units per year
- We have 189 logistics centers and service centers worldwide
- Operations in 59 countries with 35,000 associates covering 6 continents
- 250,000 IT solution provider customers
- 2,000 manufacturer partners
- 1 out of 2 mobile devices are distributed in our warehouse
The core responsibility of this position is to manage and build a team of AR/Billing Accountants to ensure accuracy and timeliness of all Customer invoices and develop accountability.Key Performance Indicators:
- Timely and accurate reporting of AR summary and issues to the management team on a daily / weekly basis.
- Train team and identify system and process issues
- Provide monthly summary of Billing for Rev Rec
- Work closely with Account Managers for accuracy and on time delivery of customer invoices
Competencies, and Skills:
- Manage a team to generate accurate invoices for all customers on a timely basis – involving large sets of data.
- Monitor and report on accounts receivable to the management team.
Proactively address system issues and enable UAT process for billing.
- Manage and train team of 4 AR/Billing Manager.
- Develop good review and audit process for accuracy.
- Manage Credit memo process.
- Implementing processes to increase efficiency and accuracy.
- Cleaning up system and customer accounts – partnering with collections to manage AR aging.
- Build processes and policies.
- Develop templates and tools for consistency, accuracy and efficiency.
- Reconcile Customer accounts and data between systems.
- Prior experience in accounts receivable as a manager. Ideally in SAP.
- Competent in delivery of quality service under tight deadlines.
- Ability to understand contracts from a high level.
- Understand data flow.
- Organized in order to handle large volume and multiple requests.
- Proactively solve problems.
- A bachelor's degree or 7 years of AR/Billing Manager
- Minimum of 5 years of AR experience including a minimum of 3 years of people management experience.
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties. Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.