Business Development Manager DC/POS
Milan, MI, Italy
Job ID: 43672
Business Development Manager DC POS
- Data Capture and POS products and services -
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 35,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
We are highly committed to expanding our Advanced Solutions business across Europe and the Middle-East. To achieve our ambitious goals, we need talented people to join our go-to-market Sales (Presales, Sales and Business Development) and Marketing teams. Our Advanced Solutions business is focused on resellers in the Business-to-Business space (B2B).
In this job of Business Development Manager DC POS (Data Capture POS), you will be will be part of a specific Business Unit for the Auto Identification (Auto ID), Data capture and thermal printing products and services, being responsible for promoting and selling a range of products for large, diverse, complex customer accounts across a specific geographic or industry focus.
The location for this full-time job is in Italy. You will report directly into our Advance Solution Manager Italy.
What will you do?
- To sell products and services to resellers, to hunter new customers improving the existing customer base. The activities will be done mainly by visiting customers.
- To increase the market share for the company in the market, working in deep collaboration with vendors and the internal organization in line with the European strategies.
- The person will be responsible for updating his direct supervisor on business, opportunities, actions to be implemented and business plan to be delivered to drive new business growth and solution selling.
- Preparation of accurate quotations and following up on product enquires for auto-ID and thermal printing products on an allocated account list.
- Drive revenue, profitability and breadth via specific activity targeted by the Auto ID Management and the vendors.
- Manage a pipeline of prospective business/quotes.
- Support or take ownership of special bids or large rollouts/deals.
- Meet and exceed sales and margin targets.
- Drive the growth of auto-ID and thermal printing sales.
- Take and pass the online sales training courses from our key vendors.
Which Talent do you bring?
- You have a strong interest in computer and technology products in Auto-ID business, associated systems and services and would like to start or continue your career in a Business Development position.
- You are entrepreneurial, see opportunities and like challenges.
- You have experience with or would like to start building your experience in a fast-paced and commercially driven organization.
- You are customer centric, positive by nature and driven by personal, team and company success.
- You like to be a game changer in our company, for our vendors and customers, to set the standard for years to come.
What’s in it for you?
You will get a great opportunity to be part of the ambitious plans we have for growing one of the most important parts of our organization. We will support you in your professional and personal development, by providing you with access to LinkedIn Learning and many high-quality training courses to increase your technical knowledge and expertise.
We are a large organization with many national and international career opportunities, meaning we can provide you with great career opportunities for years to come, with you in the driver seat.