Jeffersonville, IN, United States
Job ID: 43688
Ingram Micro is an integral part of the technology and commerce ecosystems, helping our partners grow and thrive through the creation and delivery of Information Technology, Lifecycle Management, e-Commerce Logistics, and Cloud solutions. With $49 billion in revenue and the ability to reach 90% of the global population, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 59 countries and more than 35,000 associates.
Location: This role is located at our logistics facility in Jeffersonville, IN
This role is responsible for the day-to-day account execution activities (including order management, reporting/analysis, inventory management, SLA performance management, project management. This role supports an onsite, national, wireless customer.
· Interface on behalf of the customer and the commercial organization to internal support functions including operations, IT, and finance.
· Responsible for identifying, prioritizing, and communicating functional and technical requirements of the client service portfolio to the appropriate cross-functional organizations in order to ensure delivery against all customer SLA’s.
· This position is responsible for managing moderately complex to highly complex service solution delivery and program management and will lead the implementation of proposed/new solutions and execution of key customer projects.
· Work with account leadership on business transformation projects to drive efficiency and effectiveness of service delivery solutions improving overall program and financial performance.
· High School Degree Required, Bachelor's degree preferred, not required
· 3-5 years of sales or account management experience
· Data mining and manipulation
· Moderate Excel experience
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.
· *Tuition Reimbursement
· *Career Development
· *Business Casual Dress
· *A Company Culture rich in our Vision and Values
· *Open Door Policy
· *Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off, 401K
· *Company Observed Holidays
· *Discount Programs that include wellness, technology, retail, and more!
** Must be a US Citizen or legal to work in the US without sponsorship.
***H1B Sponsorship is not available at this time for this position***
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.