Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Job ID: 43663
Who are we?
Ingram Micro helps businesses fully realize the promise of technology. No other company delivers the full spectrum of global technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world.
Ingram Micro's global infrastructure and deep expertise in technology solutions, supply chain, cloud and mobility enable its business partners to operate efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve.
We are looking for a Professional, Marketing who will play a primary role in helping and assisting the marketing manager and product managers in devising and implementing individual vendor marketing plans, ensuring the success of the activities planned and executed, presenting the results and analysis. Also assisting in all corporate activities ensuring brand representation and funding.
What will you do?
1) Prepare quarterly and annual vendor marketing plans as per vendor guidelines and following our company’s goals and objectives,
2) Planning & Implementation of quarterly marketing activities for assigned vendors as per the marketing plans
3) Internal marketing plan submitting on time together with Product Managers4) Follow all internal marketing processes and procedures when planning and executing activities
1) Ensuring validated results submitted for timely partner payouts as per activities launched during the quarter following Vendor & Aptec compliance procedures for vendors;
2) Provide complete & approved POE's for claiming per activity per Vendor
3) Claiming marketing funds on time as per internal procedure and vendor guidelines as may be the case
4) Maintain detailed claimbook (internal record of all provided MDF per vendor) report with status of claims per vendor – monthly
Which Talent do you bring?
What's in it for you?
You will get a great opportunity to be part of the ambitious plans we have for growing one of the most important parts of our organization.
We will support you in your professional and personal development, by providing you with access to LinkedIn Learning and many high-quality training courses to increase your technical knowledge and expertise.
You will also get opportunity to work with passionate team members and stay connected as one family.
Ingram Micro is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment where all associates are valued, respected and supported. We are highly driven by our tenets of successes: Results, Integrity, Imagination, Responsibility, Courage and Talents.