Business Development Manager / VMWare(Carbon Black, AVI, Velocloud) (Based in Dubaii)
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Job ID: 43665
Ingram Micro helps businesses fully realize the promise of technology. No other company delivers the full spectrum of global technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world.
Ingram Micro's global infrastructure and deep expertise in technology solutions, supply chain, cloud and mobility enable its business partners to operate efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve.
We are looking for Business Development Manager/ VMWare (Carbon Black, AVI, Velocloud) who will be Driving Business for these Solutions whilst meeting the vendor and company objectives/targets.
What will you do?
- You will establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel including C Level Executives in assigned partner accounts.
- You will Coordinate the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, to meet partner performance objectives and partner expectations.
- You will meet assigned targets and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts.
- You need to Proactively lead a joint partner planning process that includes mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
- you need to proactively assess, clarify, and validate partner needs on an ongoing basis.
- You will sell through partner organizations to end users in coordination with partner sales resources.
- You will manage potential channel conflict by fostering excellent communication internally and externally, and through strict adherence to channel rules of engagement.
- You will lead solution development efforts that best address end-user needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company and partner personnel.
- You will ensure partner compliance with partner agreements.
- You will drive adoption of company programs among assigned partners.
Which Talent do you bring?
- You are a graduate with 6-8 years’ experience (3 years of relevant experience in IT sales/ Business Development is a must)
- You have experience in selling VMWare(Carbon Black, AVI, Velocloud) experience with a technical background.
- You have Industry experience with SD-WAN, load balancing, software defined networking or cloud networking and network security
- You are an expert in selling Endpoint Security, AV, EDR, and Threat hunting solutions.
- You have understanding of Security Policy, Compliance and Audit.
- You have previous experience with ADC selling for VMware, F5 LTM, Citrix Netscaler, A10 Thunder, Brocade/PulseSecure vTM, Cisco ACE products.
- You have experience in selling GSLB offerings from VMware, F5, Cisco, Citrix is a big plus
- You have experience in selling cutting-edge WAN/LAN solutions and architecture like SD-Wan (Velocloud), Network Edge services (Equinix), Checkpoint, Zscaler
- You are enthusiastic and driven by results with a strong will to succeed.
- You are a self-starter, self-motivated and a team player.
- You have a strong ‘customer-first’ mentality and have the ability to utilize their relationships to drive results.
What's in it for you?
You will get a great opportunity to be part of the ambitious plans we have for growing one of the most important parts of our organization. We will support you in your professional and personal development, by providing you with access to LinkedIn Learning and many high-quality training courses to increase your technical knowledge and expertise. You will also get opportunity to work with passionate team members and stay connected as one family.
Ingram Micro is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment where all associates are valued, respected and supported. We are highly driven by our tenets of successes: Results , Integrity, Imagination, Responsibility , Courage and Talents .