Vendor Reporting Specialist
Job ID: 43651
Who are we?
Ingram Micro helps businesses fully realize the promise of technology. No other company delivers the full spectrum of global technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world.
Ingram Micro's global infrastructure and deep expertise in technology solutions, supply chain, cloud and mobility enable its business partners to operate efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve.
About our Vendor Reporting Team-META,
Ingram Micro’s Marketing team is responsible for Reporting campaigns and Reporting activities across the META
As a Vendor Reporting Specialist, you are required to take over tasks from Product Management team in order to ensure vendor reporting is performed timely, accurately and in line with vendor and Ingram Micro compliance – You will coordinate with all internal teams that are data entry points and ensure data quality.
What are you going to do:
- You will submit vendor reports (POS and inventory) on time and as per required frequency
- You will monitor report submission success rate and in case of rejections, highlight the issue, make corrective actions, coordinate with internal teams and vendors and re submit report
- You will monitor claim rejections and correct the same,
- You will perform claim reconciliation and get sign off from Finance
- You will send weekly/monthly claim recon report to business.
Here is what it takes to be one of the team:
- You have a degree with 0- 2 years of experience in same role
- You have advanced Excel knowledge
- You have knowledge of Basic accounting principles, fair credit practice and vendor receivables is desirable
- You have data entry skills with keen eye for detail.
- You are well verse in soft skills like email drafting and communication.
- You can meet deadlines and cut off time set by vendors. Prioritize work and be punctual in responding to vendor queries and follow up.
- You can follow pre-established guidelines and procedures.
- You have the ability to work independently and complete tasks on schedule.
- You have good interpersonal skills – interaction with vendor, colleagues and management.
- You should protect organizations value by keeping information confidential.
- You have flexibility of multi-tasking abilities.
- You should keep management abreast of potential receivables problem at an early stage.
What's in it for you?
You will get a great opportunity to be part of the ambitious plans we have for growing one of the most important parts of our organization. We will support you in your professional and personal development, by providing you with access to LinkedIn Learning and many high-quality training courses to increase your technical knowledge and expertise. You will also get opportunity to work with passionate team members and stay connected as one family.
Ingram Micro is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment where all associates