Consultant, IT Project Management
This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 42864
Ingram Micro. It is all about the people
35 thousand people all over the world – talented and experienced – this is the Ingram Micro team. We are a Global Technology and Supply Chain Service Provider. We respect our associates’ imagination, personality, and self-expression.
We are a team of 1100+ in Bulgaria and we advance together – to оur business goals, to a better career, to our personal development.
Feel free to be who you are without fitting in a box. We ensure space for diverse talent to grow and believe that business grows because people are its engine.
Wherever you are on your career path, we will help you keep going forward!
Upgrade your talent by:
- Being responsible for planning and managing company resources to execute project components from design phase through implementation. Interprets requirements and converts to deliverables.
- Identifying and communicating project scope and ensures project milestones and objectives are met. Ensures effective communication between technical and non-technical functions.
- Coordinating project schedules, monitors budgets and assigns tasks. Keeps management informed of key issues and changes which may impact expected business results
- Building and enhancing DnA methodology by introducing industry best practices for Solution design and project management
- Engaging with stakeholders to identify right opportunity, set right expectation and engage on a continuous basis
You’ll be a great fit if you have:
- 6-7 years position specific experience
- Certification in Project Management, Agile, Scrum and SDLC
- Certification in IT solution architect and business analyst (solution design)
- Certification in Automation (RPA) business analysis is advantage
- Relevant certification and training on Digital tools and IT lead transformation