Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
Professional, Project Management (RPA Practice Lead)
Digitalization and Application Management
Manager/Sr Manager, Project Management - DNA
The Professional, Project Management is a dedicated resource responsible in leading, managing and delivering Transformation Practice that will help both local and in-country stakeholders to effectively innovate Operations and its impact to Ingram Micro’s business
- % of Projects completed in time (based on initial timelines provided)
- Project / Process Stakeholder Satisfaction
- Realized Savings (Soft Savings and Performance Improvement)
Responsibilities, Supporting Actions & End-Results
BUSINESS ANALYSIS - AUTOMATION POTENTIAL IDENTIFICATION
- Identify potential automation to improve current business process and how this automation can be scalable to a higher platform
- Established criteria (definition of done) for project milestone within product roadmap as means to measure developmental progress and clearly
- Performed detailed assessments of risks to determine constraints and develop mitigation strategies
End Results: Certain number of Initiated and approved project charters per month based on business target and goals
- Project Charter Creation
- Gather Data and Create process maps
- Design the future state of the process (Solution Design)
- Ensure project team are executing according to timeline
- Documentation of Hand-over and closure of the project
- Secure validation for benefits or Financial Savings from in-country counterparts, operations team and Finance controllership team
End Results: Maintenance of RAID Log, Weekly Updates and Program Deck
- Create a communication plan for project stakeholders
- Keep each stakeholder informed of project progress
- Hold timely meetings for project task accomplishment
- Hold a lesson-learned session before project closure
- Gather feedback from all levels of stakeholders within the project through survey
End Results: No escalations from project stakeholders
- Mentor Pod Leads, BAs into Project Procedure & Analysis
End Results: Training/Trainer NPS on conducted trainings
Decision Making Authority Level
Decisions free to make:
- Project Management Decisions
- Validity of process-specific project
Explain the decisions that depend on position’s advice:
- For effective project management and RPA solutions development, a Practice Lead can make decisions but are limited to the technical aspect of project management. Any decision that can directly impact the process will still be the responsibility of the process owner.
Example decisions that depend on position’s advice:
- Project Timelines
- Prioritization of Activities based on data and effect to overall project
Job Qualifications and Educational Requirement
EXTERNAL CANDIDATE QUALIFICATION
- Formal education or training required; such as degrees, courses of study, certification preferred. E.g. Bachelor’s Degree, Six Sigma Training, Project Management
- Minimum 7 years functional experience (Business/Systems Analysis or DevOps) with at least 3 years as a Project Manager/Project Lead for Enterprise-wide Transformation (Automation or RPA) Projects.
- Technical Skill Proficiency Level
- Skilled in project management, leadership, conflict management, financial analysis
- Intermediate skills required in MS Office, particularly Visio, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Entry level knowledge on MS Access and Visual Basic will be a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required to advise management and staff of status on work and potential issues; Proven Ability to effectively interact with all levels within the organization.
INGRAM MICRO ASSOCIATE (INTERNAL) CANDIDATE QUALIFICATION
- ICO Application Signed off by Immediate Manager and Department Head
- Meeting ICO Standard Qualifications (Tenure in current role, PPD, No outstanding disciplinary actions).
- Attended DNA/RPA Bootcamp
- Technical Skill Proficiency will be assessed and determined upon assessment with the DNA team.
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.