Business Intelligence Analyst
Job ID: 43652
Who are we?
Ingram Micro helps businesses fully realize the promise of technology™—helping them maximize the value of the technology that they make, sell or use.
The company supports global operations by way of an extensive sales and distribution network throughout North America, Europe, Middle East and Africa, Latin America and Asia Pacific:
- Local sales offices and/or representatives in 64 countries
- 190 logistics centers worldwide
- Representing over 1,700 major suppliers in the IT field.
- Serving more than 200,000 customers in approximately 160 countries
We are proud to say that No other company delivers as broad and deep a spectrum of technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world.
About the role: “BI Analyst”
You will be a great asset to the team where you will provide analytical support to the management, sales, marketing, operations, finance and other departments as per requirement. Also, you will be helping in the query, collection and analyzation of the data, and the application mathematical and statistics model to guide key decisions and management.
What will you do?
- You will enable effective decision making by retrieving and aggregating data from multiple sources and compiling it into a digestible and actionable format
• You will build predictive models to support sales, marketing, inventory optimization.
• You will partner with other analysts and key stakeholders to build analytical solutions to deliver on business goals
• You will perform deep-dives to find the root causes behind variances of key parameters over a given time-period
• You will analyze and interpret trends
• You will build templates and tools to improve efficiency and efficacy of analysis and optimizations
• You will benchmark performance across channels and advise on KPIs Requirements
• You are going to handle data management skills such as analysis, data quality, maintenance, and master data cleanup
• You should demonstrate solid understanding of technical report writing tools and extract information for analysis
• You have experience building dashboards and visualizations tools preferred.
• You have experience analyzing data to solve a wide variety of business problems and create data visualizations that drive strategic direction
Here is what it takes to be one of the team:
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Computer Science, Business fields
• You have 2+ years of experience as Data Analyst in a large organizations, working with global teams
• You have working knowledge of advanced analytics/predictive modeling (time series analysis, clustering, decision trees, neural networks)
• You have good knowledge of Power BI, Power Apps, Business Objects (Webi) , DAX, Python (preferably)
• You have good analytical and problem-solving skills
• You are fluent in relational database concepts
• You are Fluent in English spoken and written
What's in it for you?
You will get a great opportunity to be part of the ambitious plans we have for growing one of the most important parts of our organization. We will support you in your professional and personal development, by providing you with access to LinkedIn Learning and many high-quality training courses to increase your technical knowledge and expertise. You will also get the opportunity to work with passionate team members and stay connected as one family.
Ingram Micro is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment where all associates are valued, respected and supported. We are highly driven by our tenets of successes: Results, Integrity, Imagination, Responsibility, Courage and Talents.