Human Resources Manager
Humacao, Puerto Rico
Job ID: 43748
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $49 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 59 countries and more than 35,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 40 acquisitions since 2012.
INGRAM MICRO FUN FACTS:
- Ingram Micro does $49 Billion in revenue
- We ship 1.5 billion units per year
- We have 189 logistics centers and service centers worldwide
- Operations in 59 countries with 35,000 associates covering 6 continents
- 250,000 IT solution provider customers
- 2,000 manufacturer partners
- 1 out of 2 mobile devices are distributed in our warehouse
The Human Resources Manager is responsible for designing, planning and managing human resources programs and policies including, employee relations, government compliance, performance management, employee recognition, training and health and safety programs. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
Reporting to: Sr Manager, Human Resources
Direct Report: 1
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Direct all employee relations activities within designated facility including partnering with management to ensure compliance with all EEOC laws, providing coaching and counseling to management and employees and conducting investigations. Partner with business unit to ensure appropriate resolutions for employee relations. Provide ongoing coaching, guidance and direction to leadership team, as needed. Analyze and understand root cause of employee relation issues/trends and implement solution. Someone who would provide practical, consistent and proactive support.
- Understand patterns and conduct exit interviews with employees leaving the company.
- Leadership development, conduct gap analysis and recommend courses/training. Ensure succession plans are executed.
- Administer performance review program to ensure effectiveness, compliance, and equity within organization. Administer salary administration program to ensure compliance and equity within organization. Work with compensation to ensure company is competitive.
- Ensure OSHA compliance within designated market. This includes ensuring designated facility has the required posters, emergency action plans and completing and posting the annual OSHA 300 log. Analyze areas of need. Partner with business unit to training and process improvement to lower risk or accidents.
- Works with Corporate HR to prepare, resolve:
(B) Performance Management
(C) Benefit Claims
- Handles benefit inquiries and complaints to ensure quick, equitable and courteous resolution.
- Handles billing and works with Finance.
- Works with manager to develop cost control measures
- Updates employee handbook as needed to ensure compliance.
- May participate in research HR vendors.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 5 years of Human Resources experience
- Minimum of 1-2 years of people management experience
- Fluent in Spanish and English
- Outstanding project management, communication and analytical skills.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.