Job ID: 43031
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions.
With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012. Position Summary:
What you bring to the role:
- Analyzes, designs, creates and implements databases, including data models, logical and physical databases, data dictionaries and schemas, access methods, device allocations, validation checks, organization and security
- maintains the organization's databases across multiple platforms and computing environments
- develops and implements database recovery plans and procedures and analysis and development policies standards and procedures
- collaborates with database software vendors and external technical support on issues such as software upgrades, problems and potential solutions
- Own the end to end delivery of APAC GDW delivery, including data modeling, database development and ETL
- Understand Organization’s Data eco system, Applications & IT Infrastructures and Priorities and propose, design and implement new solutions that meets business requirements
- Develops the supporting database objects (scripts, queries, stored procedure, ETL)
- Provide support to new or existing applications.
- Implement Development best practice
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.
- Overall 4 to 6 years of experience
- Strong SQL coding (T-SQL and other ANSI-compliant SQL) experience with performance optimization experience for data queries.
- Experience in data models like normalized, de-normalized, star and snowflake models.
- Strong experience in ETL and tools like SSIS or Informatica
- Scripting knowledge in Python or Java
- Basic knowledge of Cloud preferably AWS