Lead Data Analyst
Job ID: 43032
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions.
With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012. Position Summary:
What you bring to the role:
- Analyzes, designs, creates and implements databases, including data models, logical and physical databases, data dictionaries and schemas, access methods, device allocations, validation checks, organization and security
- Maintains the organization's databases across multiple platforms and computing environments
- Develops and implements database recovery plans and procedures and analysis and development policies, standards and procedures
- Collaborates with database software vendors and external technical support on issues such as software upgrades, problems and potential solutions
- Responsible for creating data infrastructure for APAC Data Analytics Programs, including identification of source, creating data pipeline and developing data warehouse or data lake
- Understand the organization’s data estate and source systems, especially the ERP, CRM and Cloud applications and work on a unified view to create new insights
- Identify new internal and external data sources to support analytics initiatives and work with appropriate partners to absorb the data into new or existing data infrastructure.
- Build and deploy the Data Catalog, Data Governance and Data Quality framework
- Utilize strong database skills to work with large, complex data sets to extract insights.
- Collaborate with cross-functional team members to come up with actionable, high-impact insights across business units.
- Ability define technical roadmap to move from Data Analytics to Data Science (from reactive to predictive)
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.
- 7 to 9 years of experience in Data Engineering
- Strong experience in Database technologies (Relational, NoSQL and Cloud)
- Experience in modelling Data Warehousing, Data Mart and Data Lakes (on Cloud)
- Expert in designing and implementing Data Pipelines, ETL/ELT
- Experience in AWS Cloud
- Experience in Python or Java
- Proven experience in Data Quality, Data Catalog and Data Governance
- Experience or knowledge in Machine Learning is definite plus