Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $49 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 59 countries and more than 35,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 40 acquisitions since 2012.
INGRAM MICRO FUN FACTS:
- Ingram Micro does $49 Billion in revenue
- We ship 1.5 billion units per year
- We have 189 logistics centers and service centers worldwide
- Operations in 59 countries with 35,000 associates covering 6 continents
- 250,000 IT solution provider customers
- 2,000 manufacturer partners
- 1 out of 2 mobile devices are distributed in our warehouse
- The Sr. Manager, Process Management & Improvement analyzes and leads projects to define and assist in the deployment of process improvements in operational processes, people, organizations, applications, and documents with the industry best practices for Supply Chain Execution (SC) in mind.
- The Sr. Manager oversees business needs analysis including evaluating processes alignment to organization goals and strategy.
- The Sr. Process Manager will use his/her skills to define As-Is processes, determine which improvements will add value, once determined, the Sr. Process Manager will support the organizations realignment of people, process and technology toward the desired outcome.
- The Sr. Process Manager will use his/her skills and knowledge to create improvements in critical performance measures, such as cost, quality, service, or cycle time using Lean, Six Sigma, TQM and ISO 9000 methods and tools.
- The Sr. Process Manager will oversee project teams for selected improvement projects by defining continuous improvement projects involving and influenced by supply chain analytics
- The Sr. Process Manager will have portfolio responsibilities for warehouse management, transportation management, global trade service material handling or workforce management.
- The Sr. Manager, Process Management Supply Chain will use his/her skills in process design, SC application knowledge, development integration, testing and deployment, to focus on architecting a solution using Business Process Re-engineering techniques and methods to achieve a defined business outcome.
- The Sr. Manager, Process Management Supply Chain works on the complete life cycle from business needs definition, through process design, build or system configuration, testing, training, end user and technical documentation and delivery for process enactment and final diagnosis.
- The Sr. Manager, Process Management Supply Chain oversees lean six sigma transformation across the ALC network, including deployment strategy, planning, training, coaching, project management, and tool development while managing all activities associated with the design, implementation and sustainment of lean production and management systems.
- Plan, organize, facilitate, and follow up on kaizen events; conduct kaizen, lean, six-sigma training; host outside kaizen participants; and similar
- Identify, analyze and lead projects to define and assist in the deployment of process improvements in operational processes with specific focus on knowledge transfer, training and guidance in fact-based problem solving, continuous improvement tools and techniques
- The Sr. Manager, Process Management Supply Chain plays a significant role in re-engineering global Supply Chain processes and solutions which are global in nature, integrated with other process areas, scalable, flexible are customer focused and follows industry best practices. Process improvements may range from reduced handoffs, centralize data, reduced delays, freeing resources faster, or combing similar activities.
- Establish a strong data visualization practice internally to develop, implement and manage supply chain dashboards to track KPIs relating to supply chain productivity, quality and financial measures
- Deliver significant supply chain savings by utilizing optimization methodologies for network redesign and inventory optimization
- Collaborate with the executive leadership team and key peer teams on supply chain strategies, short-, mid- and long-term logistics plans, supply chain optimization and service strategies, capital expenditure justifications/analysis and roadmaps
- Develop a data-driven analytics culture within the organization, applying analytical models and emerging technologies to improve decision making and further business objectives
By integrating sales order management, transportation, and warehouse processes, and by linking to back-end financials, manufacturing, and purchasing, the goals of efficient and effective SC include:
- Increased demand accuracy and order fulfillment satisfaction levels
- Reduced inventory levels and increased inventory turns across the network
- Increased profitability and productivity
- Integrated sales and operations planning processes
The goals for efficient and effective WM processes include:
- Path optimization for:
- stock placements
- stock removal
- stock transfer (for example, replenishment)
- Even utilization of warehouse capacity
- Balanced utilization of warehouse personnel
- Improvement in warehouse stocking
- Integration with conveyance devices (e.g., conveyor belts) for stock placement and stock removal
The goals of efficient and effective TMS processes include:
- carrier optimization via cost modeling
- integrated carrier and operational processes that minimize labor
- carrier management that reduces cost from the network or contains transportation costs
The Sr. Manager, Process Management Supply Chain will contribute to the 3 -5 year IS road map (strategic plan) to support the Supply Chain process areas. Enabling responsive supply networks is a complex process, especially for Ingram Micro’s global operations.
Key success criteria in this position are:
1) an in-depth understanding of global Supply Chain Management and Execution processes preferably in the global distribution or reseller industry;
2) experience in understanding and analysis of solutions that are customer-centric, demand-driven, adapt to changing market conditions, and proactively respond to shorter, less predictable technology product life cycles:
3) strong Supply Chain application functional knowledge of the SC processes that include robust reporting and analytics tools
4) strong expertise on the people, process and procedural change impact that come as a result of global template processes;
5) thought leadership on Industry Best Practices; Excellent understanding of related cross functional - business processes in the area of Finance, P2P, OTC and WM.
- Bachelor's Degree in either of Supply chain management, Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or Industrial and Systems Engineering is required
- Master’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Operations Research, Industrial Engineering, Systems Engineering, or equivalent is desired
- 8+ years of related system chain experience and experience leading/managing a team, completing multi-variable work measurements and developing labor standards, process improvement, and network optimization projects within a distribution environment.
- Experience with industry best practices relative to supply chain concepts, process, technologies, with focus on WMS, TMS, LMS, Business analytics, Data mining tools and etc.
- Commanding knowledge of lean principles, distribution or fulfillment processes, logistics business systems, predetermined motion and time standards, and application of optimization and simulation
- Experience with any one or more-industry leading Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) like JDA WMS, Manhattan WMS, SAP eWM, Oracle WMS, High Jump WMS and etc
- Experience with any one or more-industry leading Transportation Management Systems (TMS) like JDA TMS, Oracle TMS, SAP TMS, Mercury Gate, 3GTMS, BluJay, Descartes, Cloud Logistics and etc
- Experience with at least 2 or more industry leading ERP’s systems like SAP, Oracle NetSuite, JDA and etc.
- MS Office Suite with strong MS Excel skills, MS Access, and Visio. Advanced skills in Excel, SQL, or other analytical tools for data mining and analysis
- Proficient in best practices and effective solutions from within the industry or derived from other industries
- Experience with analytics software and data mining tools
- Experience with ability to analyze by extracting information systemically via Big data analytics
- Data visualization experience utilizing tools like Tableau, Power BI, Micro strategy, SSRS, Crystal reports or QlikSense
- Demonstrated ability to overcome obstacles in executing complex, multifunctional scoped projects
- Continuous improvement mindset with validated experience to demonstrate results and impact
- Extensive experience in strategic planning and project management
- Solve complex problems where development of new solutions, methods and systems will result in a major impact on multiple departments' overall success.
- Analyze current methods and procedures, recommend and implement improvements.
- Design and implement new business processes across department lines.
- Organize and lead meetings or presentations to explain, negotiate or persuade.
- Plan and organize projects that cross department/division lines and lead those projects to a successful conclusion.
- Work effectively within Supply Chain Organization team to share knowledge gained from initiative experience to benefit the overall organization.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.