Ingram Micro is an integral part of the technology and commerce ecosystems, helping our partners grow and thrive through the creation and delivery of Information Technology, Lifecycle Management, e-Commerce Logistics, and Cloud solutions. With $49 billion in revenue and the ability to reach 90% of the global population, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 59 countries and more than 35,000 associates.
Shift Hours: M-F 3:30pm - 12am
- Responsible for the day-to-day operation of company facilities.
- Estimates labor/materials costs for construction repairs.
- Acts as liaison with outside vendors and suppliers.
- Reviews and estimates design costs, labor, materials, and other related costs in facility planning.
- In charge of developing facilities plans.
- Works with external vendors as necessary.
- Ensures adherence to company facility standards.
- May develop criteria and performance specifications for facilities and equipment to meet unusual operating requirements and building and safety codes.
- Responsible for reviewing, enhancing, and suggesting improvements in the organization’s operational efficiency regarding environmental conscientiousness.
- Researches and suggests improvements in facilities operational efficiencies to support the reduction of natural resource consumption.
- Perform general maintenance and repair duties including light carpentry, basic electrical, HVAC, grounds maintenance, and arranging furniture and partitions.
- Assist employees with internal moves.
- May work with specialized outside contractors.
- May have some formal training in one or more trades.
What you bring to the role:
- Established and productive individual contributor.
- Works under moderate supervision.
- Problems faced are typically routine but may at times require interpretation or deviation from standard procedures.
- Makes minor adjustments to working methods.
- Communicates information that requires explanation or interpretation.
- Provides administrative or technical support at an intermediate level.
- Still gaining or have attained full proficiency in their specific area of discipline.
- Works on assignments that are semi-routine in nature but recognizes the need for occasional deviation from accepted practice.
- Works under moderate supervision.
- May seek the advice of senior personnel in the functional area.
- Follows established procedures on routine work, requires instructions only on new assignments.
- High School Diploma or equivalent,
- 2-year degree preferred.
- 3 years of general experience or 2 years functional experience.
- Applies acquired job skills and company policies and procedures to complete assigned tasks.
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all these duties.
- *Tuition Reimbursement
- *Career Development
- *Business Casual Dress
- *A Company Culture rich in our Vision and Values
- *Open Door Policy
- *Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off, 401K
- *Company Observed Holidays
- *Discount Programs that include wellness, technology, retail, and more!
** Must be a US Citizen or legal to work in the US without sponsorship.
***H1B Sponsorship is not available at this time for this position***
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.