Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
Thoughtful Leader to support the GBS strategy of enabling the Robotics Process Automation (RPA) initiatives and setup Automation COE to support the Solutions team in technology automation.
This role will manage day to day activities and maintain relationships with global, and local teams in GBS. Role also demands a close collaboration with the Business Excellence Project teams to drive business enablement strategy, process automation (RPA), process improvement, business architecture and IT strategy methods, responsible for developing strategies to assess all operational processes and create a methodology for process prioritization, standardization and optimization for the GBS organization.
The strategies should entail improvements through business strategy translation, operational innovations and technology solutions with the goal of improving operational efficiency, effectiveness, customer experience, & service delivery.
A key role of the position is focus on the automation strategy including design, development, enhancements, implementation and post go live support. This includes establishing RPA COE service delivery, and role development to meet the objectives of the organization with a goal of building self-sustainable team.
This role needs to establish a clear operating model to offer RPA as a service to the Non-GBS entities. The role will work closely with Ingram Micro IS to ensure technology and resource alignment.
What you Bring to the Role:
The Ideal Candidate holds the ff qualifications/experience:
- Determines systems software design requirements.
- Ensures that system improvements are successfully implemented and monitored to increase efficiency.
- Generates systems software engineering policies, standards and procedures. What you bring to the role:
- Manages large team which would typically consists of both experienced professionals and supervisors/managers.
- Focus on policy and strategy implementation of operational plans.
- Develop assignments in the form of objectives and determines how to use resources to meet schedules and goals.
- Provide input in defining operation plans and strategies.
- Provides input into strategic decisions that impact functional area.
- Manages subordinate professional staff, may manage lower level associates through Supervisor/Manager.
- Works toward objectives established by upper levels of management.
- BA/4-year degree required preferably advanced degree in Computer Engineering, Business or IS
- 10+ years of progressive ITBP management experience
- Minimum 4 years Technical Experience in Software Development specific for Robotic Process Automation
- In depth knowledge of RPA tools (at least one) UiPath, Automation Anywhere, BluePrism, Newgen, Pega/OpenSpan etc.
- Working experience in software architecture design and experience in Agile methodology
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.