(Associate Professional, Business Systems)
Director, Digitalization & Application Management
Digitalization & Application Management (Automation CoE)
Supporting teams in:
· Manila, Philippines
· Sofia, Bulgaria
DNA Administrator (Associate Professional, Business Systems) position will provide support and contribute to the Executive Support Team by ensuring alignment to the processes and procedures carried out by the Company.
This position will perform activities involving extensive interaction to external and internal customers or stakeholders. It is expected that the person holding the position is reliable, keen to details, organized, focused and has good judgement and professionalism to attend to the demands of the organization.
What You Bring to the Role:
Project Coordination (40%)
- Provide administrative and clerical assistance to top level executives which include:
- Calendar management i.e. planning appointments, scheduling meeting;
- Managing travel arrangements and accommodation;
- Organize meetings and taking accurate minutes of the meeting, follow through of action points/agreements and keep tab on the project timelines and deliverables
- Organizing events as necessary.
- Act as the point of contact between the leadership team, external partners and top level executives.
- Perform basic bookkeeping task for the Executives which includes but is not limited to: processing of liquidations, reimbursements and expense reports, preparing financial statements, reports, memos, invoices letters and other documents
- Prepare formal communications, which includes but is not limited to, air ticket and hotel bookings i.e. Letter of Authorization for hotel reservation; Booking Confirmation, etc.
- Ensure that communications sent are received and acknowledged by the intended recipients.
- Communicate with local and regional partners i.e. travelers and travel planners as needed,
- Provide updates to involved stakeholders and keep a record of repository for artifacts for internal and external partners
- Support and assist with training sessions related to travel
- Escalate issues that may arise to immediate supervisor
End Results: Less than 5 escalations per month received due to delayed send out of communication
Stakeholder Management (20%)
- Make special effort to respond to coworkers and clients in a timely and helpful manner.
- Support DNA Members in any administrative request.
- Keep appropriate people informed of project progress and status.
- Participate in status meetings and conference calls as required.
- Track issues and action items to closure as appropriate.
- Take meeting minutes when assigned.
- Create custom reports and communicate status to key stakeholders.
- Work with internal and external communication partners for the team
End Results: 70% customer satisfaction score/Stakeholder NPS
Business Requirements Management (20%)
- Identify process gaps and issues related to Team Administrative Activities
- Take direct, appropriate, and timely action to meet stakeholder’s needs and resolve difficulties and conflicts
- Other tasks as may be assigned from time to time
- Draft SOWs and create RFPs for Third Party solutions providers
- Ensure all documentation and due diligence procedures are completed with different teams as well as keep a record of documentation
End Results: Less than 5 escalations per month received related to unattended requests
Support Development & IS Teams (10%)
- Consolidate, create and maintain report files i.e. travels, projects and provide regular update to Executive and stakeholders
- Coordinate necessary transactions with Accounting & other enabling teams
- Work and collaborate with other teams to ensure that files and records are in order, maintained and updated
- Ensure that all records and documents are secured and kept confidentially (e.g. COE, passports, etc.), which is compliant to Data Privacy laws and policies
- Ensure that transmittal and receiving documents are properly filed and labelled
- Writing minutes of meetings from meetings and conference calls as necessary
End Results: Organized filing system in place including those in shared drive folders.
Assist in Webinar, Trainings, UAT & Development of DNA Enablement Programs (10%)
- Internal and External Communications
- Lead coordination across relevant departments involved in DNA Activities.
- Co-manage enablement programs for DNA Applications
- Ensures requirements are operational exactly as documented.
- Plan and leads UAT logistics.
- Escalate gaps and ensure they are rectified in compliance with requirements.
End Results: Accurately Update Calendar of DNA Deployment Activities
The Ideal Candidate must have the qualifications:
- Two-year college degree or equivalent experience and minimum five years’ functional experience. OR HS diploma or equivalent and a minimum 8 years of functional including 4 years position specific experience.
- Associate Degree or equivalent combination of skills and experiences:
- Outlook & Calendar Management
- Project Coordination
- Working knowledge of travel related activities and events
- Working knowledge of principles and practices of Procurement and Logistics
- Working knowledge of principles and practices of Vendor Administration
- Working knowledge of Vendor and Contract Management
- Sound knowledge of negotiation and able to persuade external and internal customers in a professional manner.
- Computer proficiency in word processing, including knowledge of Microsoft Office i.e. Word, PowerPoint, Excel and familiarity with the Internet and Applications.
- Familiar with reports preparation, tracker and monitoring documents, etc.
- With background in Continuous Process Improvement and Government Compliance procedure.
INGRAM MICRO ASSOCIATE (INTERNAL) CANDIDATE QUALIFICATION
- ICO Application Signed off by Immediate Manager and Department Head
- Meeting ICO Standard Qualifications (Tenure in current role, PPD, No outstanding disciplinary actions).
- Attended DNA/RPA Bootcamp
- Technical Skill Proficiency will be assessed and determined upon assessment with the DNA team.