Sr Data Analyst
Indianapolis, IN, United States
Job ID: 43780
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $49 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 59 countries and more than 35,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 40 acquisitions since 2012.
INGRAM MICRO FUN FACTS:
- Ingram Micro does $49 Billion in revenue
- We ship 1.5 billion units per year
- We have 189 logistics centers and service centers worldwide
- Operations in 59 countries with 35,000 associates covering 6 continents
- 250,000 IT solution provider customers
- 2,000 manufacturer partners
- 1 out of 2 mobile devices are distributed in our warehouse
- Collect, organize and analyze basic to moderately complex information and may provide recommendations to management to facilitate the decision-making process.
- This position will also develop electronic data-capture, analytical and project-tracking tools that assist management in better managing their programs.
- Responsibilities will include business process improvements with primary objective to increase efficiencies and productivity.
- Detailed monthly reports along with occasional ad hoc reporting will be required.
- Project management for small and medium sized projects.
- New Product Introduction management.
- Responsible for planning and managing programs to meet product delivery, quality, customer service, cost and revenue goals.
- Acting as project team leader, coordinates team efforts in assigned accounts/territories.
- Ensures revenue growth, account penetration and customer satisfaction.
- Reviews requirements, identifies tasks, assigns and coordinates resources and creates/tracks project schedules.
- Ensures clear communication and timely resolution of issues.
- May participate in the development of strategies pertaining to program.
- Bachelors degree or 4 years external related experience OR 2 years of Ingram Micro related experience.
- Minimum of three years working in an analyst position.
- Strong knowledge of microcomputer software and hardware products.
- Knowledge of the marketplace.
- Customer Service background preferred
- Ability to take managements direction and needs from concept to reality.
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers and other Ingram Micro departments and management.
- Keen knowledge of business processes and project management. Experience in cost-cutting methods.
- Ability to develop and maintain executive level relationships within assigned account/accounts.
- Computer savvy. Strong skills in Excel and Access a must.
- Strong skills in Excel and Access.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.