Warehouse Team Lead -Operations
Mississauga, ON, Canada
Job ID: 43903
Ingram Micro helps businesses fully realize the promise of technology.TM No other company delivers the full spectrum of global technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world. Ingram Micro’s global infrastructure and deep expertise in technology solutions, supply chain, cloud and mobility enable its business partners to operate efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve. Combined with distinct market insights and the trust and dependability generated from decades of strong partner relationships, Ingram Micro stands apart as the global technology services provider for the future.
Check out this link - and see our Fun and Safe Environment!
We are looking for dynamic Operations professionals to join our Team!
Responsibilities of the Operations Area Team Lead role:
- Leads and trains (as needed) a team of associates within the distribution center/ warehouse
- Assist the Supervisor to Open and / or close the facility, prioritize workflow, provide support and coaching to the associates.
- Administers daily work functions to ensure the achievement of daily business goals.
- Works with shift Supervisor/ Manager to plan for manpower to meet order volume and capacity requirements.
- Assists the Supervisor to ensure individual and team production goals are met.
- Maintains reports and provides data analysis of individual and team performance.
- Reconciliation of end of day processes.
- Ensures compliance with all Health and Safety practices.
- Assists in safety incident/ accident investigations as needed
- Sets an example and standard by observing all safety rules and regulations
- Provides feedback to associates on process related activities and productivity
- Provides meaningful input to the Supervisor/ Manager for each associates performance appraisal and coaching situations.
- Responds & accepts constructive feedback from associates, peers
- Leads and motivates associates through spontaneous recognition/reward and actively solicit their input.
- Provides recommendations to improve overall department
The ideal candidate will have:
Must be available for one of the below shifts:
- At least 2 years of experience in a warehouse distribution environment
- Intermediate knowledge of warehouse management system and MS Office skills,
- Proven organizational, time management and investigational skills
- Strong communication skills to deal with internal and external partners and a demonstrated full understanding of ISO
- Take accountability for own actions and improve/learn through experience
- Mon-Fri 5AM-1:30PM
- Mon-Fri 8AM-4:30PM
The ideal candidate must be able to work the night shift and must be able to work OT as required by business conditions.
Ingram Micro is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer, with focus on Diversity, Equity & Inclusion. We consider applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please reach out to the Talent Acquisition Specialist/Job Poster and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. We will try our best to make these accommodations. Please do not include any medical or health information in this email.