SCOPE & PURPOSE:
Four bullet points outlining role requirements example below:
- Assist HR, and Recruitment where required by utilising the HR system, for effective recruitment, HR on-boarding and ensuring alignment with HR policies and procedures. Supporting the Payroll Business Partner in ad-hoc duties when required.
- Responding to enquiries relating to job vacancies via telephone and email, utilising an Applicant Tracking System, Posting adverts, co-ordinating interviews with internal departments and candidate.
- Execution of the employee life cycle process, including preparing job offers, collating payroll information, issuing contracts, formal letters and leaver processes.
- Support HR team with all HR Administration on a day to day basis, including updating of HR Systems
- Ad hoc Project duties as requested.
- Ensures decisions are in line with company TENETs to build long term relationships
- Ability to evaluate and understand and respond accordingly without delay
- Internal Customer first approach at all times and proactively takes corrective measures to improve service delivery.
- Prioritise work load based on job requirements.
Communication and Collaboration
- Collaborates with other departments on a day to day basis
- Willingly learns from other team members to enhance the overall performance of the team whilst proactively sharing knowledge
- Be seen as a HR ambassador across all areas of the business.
Influence and relationship building
- Ability to adapt between micro (immediate day to day) and macro (wider picture) thinking and identify the needs of internal customers
- Successfully navigating through matters of complexity for best outcomes - drive continuous improvement mindset.
- Building strong relationships with Line managers, and associates for all administrative tasks and queries.
- Identify innovative approaches to day to day work.
- Assist to identify where automation can enhance the day to day HR Lifecycle
Planning and Organising
- Ensuring that there is a positive internal customer experience that maximises productivity time
- Ability to review current workload and prioritise accordingly
- Working closely with internal and external teams.
- Works to ensure tasks and activities are complete efficiently and effectively for internal and external
- Works to build a strong relationship with internal customers.
- Understand the product offering and proactively advocates HR Policies and processes across the business
- Supports the HR team on a day to day basis.
CONDUCT & BEHAVIOUR
- Where appropriate to do so, take pro-active and decisive corrective action within perceived scope of influence
- Actively demonstrate the Ingram Micro TENNETS
- Take and accept accountability for results
PRINCIPAL TASKS OF JOB / CORE RESPONSIBILITIES:
Bullet point to outline key responsibilities of the role.
- Supporting the HR Business Partners and Talent Lead with day to day administrative tasks
- Full employment Lifecyle from Recruitment to exiting the business
- Working closing with Line managers to ensure processes and policy are followed at all times
- Taking ownership of all administrative needs of the HR team
- Working closely with HRBP’s and Talent Lead
- Adhoc administrative tasks for HR Director
- Being seen as part of the wider HR Support team
- Responsibility for the HR Queries mailbox
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and behaviours expected of this role.
The company reserves the right to amend or delete with or without notice in line with change in business needs