Operations Repair Technician Supervisor (1st Shift M-F)
This job posting is no longer active.
Plainfield, IN, United States
Job ID: 43932
Description Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
Administers and operates the organization's warehouses, including processing, packaging and storage of supplies, materials and equipment. Accounts for all materials and supplies; audits goods received into warehouse. Oversees receipt, storage and shipment of materials, and related reporting in accordance with established procedures. Prepares and coordinates schedules for shipping and receiving materials to control the flow of goods and regulate warehouse space. Ensures the effectiveness of operating procedures, space utilization, and maintenance and protection of facilities and equipment.
- Experience managing people
- A + Certification
- AS Degree or some college with equivalent work experience
- DCT experience with server configuration and able to wipe hard drives
- Imaging experience if applicable
- Three to five years related experience and/or training
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Power-point, etc.
- Must be able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner
- Must be able to gather and analyze information skillfully
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily
- The employee should have working knowledge of different models such as laptops, PC’s, servers, etc.
- The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- Occasional sitting, focusing on and operating a personal computer several times a day
- Daily sitting, focusing on and operating a personal computer or terminal keyboard to enter data for over 60 minutes at a time
- Ability to read printed words and numbers in printed form and on computer/terminal monitor
- Daily lifting up to 25 lbs. up to 5 minutes at a time
- Daily carrying up to 25 lbs. up to 5 minutes at a time
- Constant standing, walking, stooping.
Warehouse environment; exposure to heat and cold (equivalent to outside temperatures); dust, pollen, fumes (as in normal outside environment); noise.*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.