IT Professional, Enterprise Integration
Irvine, CA, United States
Job ID: 43935
Ingram Micro is an integral part of the technology and commerce ecosystems, helping our partners grow and thrive through the creation and delivery of Information Technology, Lifecycle Management, e-Commerce Logistics, and Cloud solutions. With $49 billion in revenue and the ability to reach 90% of the global population, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 59 countries and more than 35,000 associates.
- Analyze Projects and Enhancements requirements to create functional design document
- Analyze B2B preventive measures, requirements to reduce or eliminate the recurring issues to create functional design document
- Analyze Technical Recovery Plan for Disaster Recovery
- Understand the functional design created by peers and other team members
- Review the functional design created by other team members
- Create design documents to implement small enhancements
- Create design documents to implement B2B preventive measures to reduce or eliminate the recurring issues
- Design Technical Recovery Plan for Disaster Recovery
- Understand the technical design created by peers and other team members and.
- Review the technical design created by other team members
- Complete Coding and Unit Testing of small enhancements
- Complete Coding and Unit Testing of B2B preventive measures to reduce or eliminate the recurring issues
- Complete coding based on the Design of Technical Recovery Plan for Disaster Recovery
Technical & Analytical –
- Provide high quality technical support for Supply Chain and Logistic applications support including Middleware/ERP and other technologies as required
- Deliver effective technical customer support to our rapidly growing customer base, delivering solutions to both technical and non-technical end users while also supporting a wide range of technologies.
- Taking ownership of technical issues, taking action to resolve problems, troubleshooting and working with our other groups like infrastructure, networking, database, process and other groups to resolve more advanced issues when necessary
- Resolving escalated customer complaints without the need for team lead intervention
- Documenting troubleshooting and problem resolution steps
- Participation in providing training to customers as required
- Researching technical issues and filling reports regarding issues
- Report defects or offer suggestions for product improvement. Through their investigations, contribute to product knowledge and help make future technical support easier.
- Support Engineers will be required to be on-call 24x7 on a rotating basis throughout the year.
- Troubleshoot technical issues and provide break-fix support to make system stable and operational.
- Contribute to Disaster Recovery plans and procedures.
- Contribute to Quality Assurance processes and ITIL process adherence including following change management, incident management and problem management procedures.
What you bring to the role:
- Minimum - Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Relevant Science and Math disciplines with an IT emphasis is required. Minimum of 4-8 years of technical experience, with at least 3-5 years of experience with middleware applications OR Master’s degree plus 3-6 years technical experience.
- Proficiency on B2B/EDI concepts, ANSI/EDIFACT standards especially retail industry related transactions (Order, ASN, and Invoice 810, 820, 824, 850, 855, 856, 860 and 997 Flat Files etc.).
- Hands on experience with a major B2B/Middleware integration platform such as Seeburger, TIBCO, Oracle Fusion etc.
- Hands-on experience with Middleware processes, translations and B2B integration set-ups.
- Experience with Seeburger BIS Process Designer and Mapping Designer is preferred.
- Thorough understanding and hands on experience with XML, Schema, XPATH and XML parsers is required
- Hands-on work experience with communication protocols AS2, FTP, HTTP, RNIF, Web Services, and SOAP etc.
- Understanding of IDOCs, tRFC, BAPIs integration with SAP ECC
- Exposure to SAP ECC functional areas - Order to cash, procure to pay, supply chain execution and/or Finance preferred.
- Very good knowledge of working with databases (Oracle, SQL Server,) and SQL, PLSQL.
- Development experience on web-based java applications will be plus.
- Hands on experience with Unix/Linux.
- Solid understanding of EAI SOA and Object-Oriented analysis and design concepts/patterns.
- Hands on experience with a major integration platform such as TIBCO Experience with using middleware technology to integrate ERP systems such as SAP ECC (IDOC BAPI RFC) and/or legacy systems.
- Messaging experience in one of TIBCO EMS IBM MQ Series Active MQ or other JMS. Must have superior knowledge of Web Services XML and SOAP.
- Knowledge of TIBCO R3 Adapter is preferred.
- Design EAI solutions using TIBCO Suite of software.
- Knowledge around TIBCO EMS design, administration and trouble shooting.
- TIBCO BW administration, performance tuning and trouble shooting.
- TIBCO BW EMS EBS JMS. Experience with SAP integration using TIBCO.
- Need to know IDOC BAPI RFC. TIBCO adapters – R/3, File, ADB. Some Programming experience with JAVA.
- Strong in analytical & troubleshooting skills.
- Experience in incident management and problem management
- Good knowledge on EDI X12, EDIFACT and XML standards.
- Requirement gathering, analysis and Map development in Seeburger Mapping Designer.
- Knowledge on business processes/workflows development and deployment using Seeburger Mapping Designer.
- Trading Partner Agreements setups in Front-End.
- Post implementation production support and monitoring.
- Experience in EDI with SAP Extensive experience in using Seeburger tool.
- Experience in incident management and problem management.
* Please be prepared to provide three current work references and pass a criminal background check and drug test.
This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all these duties.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.