Financial Solution Analyst
Barueri, SP, Brazil
Job ID: 43724
Ingram Micro is the global leader in technology and supply chain services with an extensive array of resources to drive market and customer growth, while bringing unique insights that enable businesses to realize the promise of technology. With $50 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 64 countries and more than 35,000 associates.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Financial Solution Analyst to join our Brazil finance team.
The successful applicant will be expected to have a keen eye for drive new financial products, improve the current process and bringing results.
- Build new financial programs in order to support the customer needs.
- Manage the Brazil banking relationships for financial solution demands.
- Prepare controls related with financial solution products assuring reporting accuracy.
- Liaising with all parts to return the quotation of financial solution products to the customer..
- Responsible for deal pricing/structuring Simple to innovative finance solutioning;
- Maintain loans report updated and monthly accrued;
- Keep the contact with global team for financial solution and loans demands;
- Relacionamento com áreas internas, áreas de negócios;
- A degree in Business Administration, Economy or Accounting.
- More than 3 Years of experience in Treasury or other financial area(Tesouraria, Matemática Financeira, Treasury, Princing, FP&A)
- Fluent English
- We look for a professional with an engaged profile and committed to the result, who has the ability to work as a team, bring new ideas, suggestions, suggestions.