Go-to-Market Program Manager
Irvine, CA, United States
Job ID: 43922
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
**This position has the option to be remote within the US
Position Summary: The Go-to-Market (GTM) Program Manager will oversee key programs and work across Ingram Micro IoT to facilitate the needs of our strategic vendors and reseller partners. Primary focuses include the creation and execution of programs that help vendors and customers succeed in Extended Reality (XR), managing various enablement projects for vendors and customers, and ensuring partners are guided smoothly through program onboarding, KPI development and GTM support and tracking.
- Develops and manages go-to-market programs internationally that help deliver on our XR growth strategy objectives.
- Articulates XR program strategies, goals and defines how it will impact the business.
- Identify, operationalize, and oversee projects, priorities, schedules, requirements, and resource plans needed to achieve the program’s overall goals.
- Balance competing needs with good reasoning and viable solutions across multiple teams and projects.
- Works closely with internal sales and marketing organizations, and external partners to successfully communicate, launch, and execute large scale campaigns.
- Coordinate cross-functionally and internationally to ensure the right people with the right knowledge and expertise are involved and cross-team dependencies are met.
- Management of partner onboarding activities including initial vetting, coordinating communications across various teams, KPI development and tracking, and ensuring goals are met.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates partner and sales team needs on an ongoing basis to ensure continuous improvement to XR programs.
- Communicate program status, risks and mitigation plans to leadership.
- Ensure project documents are complete, current, and available for review by all stakeholders.
- Create strong partnerships with Ingram Micro IoT team members, Agency Ingram Micro, in-country IoT/XR leadership and external partners.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Business-related field. MS or MBA preferred.
- 8+ years’ experience and successful track record of working as a Project or Program Manager within a large corporation, particularly in IT distribution or for a high-tech company in Cloud, IoT, or XR (virtual reality, augmented reality, mixed reality, or spatial computing).
- A career path that demonstrates increasing levels of responsibility and association with industry-leading products/services.
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems and work collaboratively with global and local cross-functional teams to deliver projects/programs with clear goals and objectives.
- Manage goals, deliverables, dependencies, and timelines into succinct and measurable actions.
- Experience building and managing multiple relationships with vendors, sales teams, and customers.
- Excellent communicator who can drive consensus as a cross-functional leader, communicating and delivering program information in a compelling manner to non-experts.
- Superior presentation, written and analytical skills.
- Extremely detail-oriented with the ability to critically evaluate information gathered, reconcile conflicts, and translate from abstract ideas into clear and actionable deliverables.
- Possess strong time management skills with the ability to consistently meet deadlines and work independently with minimal supervision.
- Self-starter with a positive attitude and the ability to thrive in a dynamic, start-up like, high growth and sometimes unstructured environment.
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties. Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.