Operations Manager, 4/10 Shift
Mira Loma, CA, United States
Job ID: 43945
WHO IS INGRAM MICRO?
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
This is an opportunity for a leader to assist us in one of our buildings in our four building, 2.1 million sq ft campus. This position affords our ideal candidate the ability to:
- Partner with the Sr Manager and Director to run a part of an operation within the facility
- Develop and train existing and new team members
- Continue to grow a business that has expanded rapidly over the last 24 months
Reporting to the Senior Manager of Operations, our ideal candidate will be able to:
- Oversee operations and supervise activities for their assigned team to meet productivity, quality goals, and client objectives.
- Lead both exempt supervisors and hourly associates directly
- Effectively communicate with the client and ensure processes are aligned to the client’s requirements
- Supervision of portions of the operations of the site, which could include inbound, outbound, or inventory control operations.
- Assists in implementation of, and adherence to, company objectives, policies and plans.
- Evaluates site operations with respect to quality standards, safety standards, and customer support. Understands ISO 9001:2015 and 14001:2015 standards, as well as principles of Lean.
- Communicates effectively with partner, customers, and site associates.
- Manages staff. Provides development opportunities to build staff skills. Hires, promotes, evaluates performance, counsels and terminates staff. Partner effectively with HR for performance plans and corrective actions.
- Education: Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- Experience: Minimum five years of leadership experience in a distribution / 3rd party logistics environment.
- Ability to travel as required.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- 4 days a week, 10 hours a day. 6am start Saturday – Tuesday.
- Must have flexibility in schedule to accommodate business need.
- Ingram Micro associates are offered a variety of benefits ranging from:
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Career Development
- Business Casual Dress
- A Company Culture rich in our Vision and Values
- Open Door Policy
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off, 401K upon hire
- Company paid holidays
- Discount Programs
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law