Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day — but that’s not all! We are the behind-the-scenes key to success for many of the biggest brands and retailers in the world. Every day, we ensure their products get where they need to go and are configured properly. That could mean fulfilling orders and shipping them customers and retailers or managing returns as they come back to the warehouse. As a multi-billion-dollar company with thousands of employees around the world and decades of industry experience, our vision is to become the most valued global lifecycle logistics company in the world.
About the role:
Our new content marketer lives at the intersection of marketing and demand generation, and is focused on thought leadership, brand recognition and product positioning leading to customer acquisition.
- We are looking for an experienced and strategic writer to support and execute on our customer marketing roadmap with the goal of establishing Ingram Micro Commerce & Lifecycle Services as the logistics provider of choice for enterprise businesses across industries ranging from consumer electronics to apparel and everything in between.
- You will work with our product marketing team and stakeholders to develop new content to promote demand generation, sales enablement and thought leadership efforts. Additionally, you may work with our sales and account management teams to support RFP development and coordination.
- The ideal candidate will have a B2B marketing background, experience promoting technical solutions, and will be a strong writer and editor.
- You will be joining a global marketing team, but your role is uniquely focused on the North America region and enterprise customers.
- Promote our services and maintain communication with customers through content development — thought leadership, blogging, white papers, landing pages, newsletters, email and more
- Enable sales team in pursuing target customers and verticals through multi-channel demand generation campaigns focused primarily on digital organic and paid media
- Support sales and account management with RFP content development and maintenance of RFP SharePoint site
- Research industry and vertical trends to determine communication strategies and thought leadership content
- Track customer sentiment over time with the goal of improving scores year over year
- Monitor, analyze and evaluate the results of marketing efforts to make informed decisions for campaign adjustments and improvements
- Bachelor’s degree, preferred, not required
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a marketing, sales enablement, or complex customer support role
- Experience successfully executing product messaging and positioning for a B2B audience
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and an ability to determine what information is necessary for a given audience.
- Strong research skills and an interest in learning about new industries
- Ability to independently manage projects to timelines and communicate clearly project objectives to both stakeholders and marketing team members
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all these duties.
- *Tuition Reimbursement
- *Career Development
- *Business Casual Dress
- *A Company Culture rich in our Vision and Values
- *Open Door Policy
- *Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off, 401K
- *Company Observed Holidays
- *Discount Programs that include wellness, technology, retail, and more!
** Must be a US Citizen or legal to work in the US without sponsorship.
***H1B Sponsorship is not available at this time for this position***
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.