Global Marketing Professional, Digital Experience
This job posting is no longer active.
Clearwater, FL, United States
Job ID: 42993
CloudBlue leads the industry in providing a platform for modern partners. Our PSA and Rev software deliver the freedom for VARs and MSPs to run their business the way they want to across a variety of revenue streams and gives leaders end-to-end visibility. Our customers span the globe from industry-leading companies whose integrated PSA system drives their competitive advantage.
At CloudBlue, you will have a massive impact on our marketing and growth team. You will be the first member of our PSA team dedicated to driving our digital experience and accelerating inbound lead generation.
We are seeking a seasoned performance marketing manager to lead inbound prospect campaigns globally for CloudBlue PSA and Rev. The Global Marketing Manager, Digital Experience will be responsible for developing integrated marketing campaigns that support sales pipeline creation, progression and wins, focusing on generating demand. The right person for this job will be an enthusiastic, self-starter who is fired up to help our marketing and sales team accelerate the prospect lifecycle and win new business through broadscale digital tactics and strong nurture campaigns.
Your job will be:
- Lead global inbound campaign strategy, planning and execution, driving demand gen and nurture campaigns that align with CloudBlue product and sales goals
- Launch and manage customer acquisition campaigns across new and existing channels, testing and optimizing new creatives per geo
- Partner with our content lead to strategize on new content needed for campaigns, providing performance insight and strategic direction for copywriters, agencies and analysts to bring new content to life
- Collaborate with paid media specialist on paid media strategy and test results, working continuously to optimize campaign performance
- Ensure thorough coverage and penetration of our target markets per geo
- Collect and analyze campaign results, deriving insights and preparing recommendations for content, value prop, creative and digital strategy enhancements
- Coordinate with design and copy teams on creative assets to maximize performance
- Measure ROI of all marketing channels and campaigns
- Develop a deep understanding of Ingram Micro Cloud’s overall product strategy, target audience, and customer base in order to develop effective campaigns
- This is not a complete list of responsibilities; it’s a representation of the things you will be doing with our Cloud team we are always evolving
What you bring to this role:
- 5+ years of relevant work in campaigns and marketing, preferably in B2B and tech/software
- Experience building and implementing performance marketing strategy and campaigns including integrated digital marketing, paid media, search, email, social, direct mail and content
- Experience running A/B test and deriving actionable recommendations to optimize campaigns
- Experience building and managing relationships with third party media partners
- Experience working in a metric-driven role focused on ROI
- Moderate understanding of SEO and SEM strategies and execution including keyword optimizations, localizations and creative optimizations
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Proactive, self-starter with enthusiasm for challenges
- Familiarity with modern marketing platforms and tools such as marketing automation (Eloqua preferred), CRM (Salesforce.com, Dynamics), social media (Hootsuite, LinkedIn, Twitter), paid search (Google, Bing), and reporting (Domo, Adobe, Tableau)
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or related field
CloudBlue is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.