Global Marketing Manager
This job posting is no longer active.
Scottsdale, AZ, United States
Job ID: 42994
CloudBlue leads the industry in providing a platform for modern partners. Our PSA and Rev software deliver the freedom for VARs and MSPs to run their business the way they want to across a variety of revenue streams and gives leaders end-to-end visibility. Our customers span the globe from industry-leading companies whose integrated PSA system drives their competitive advantage.
At CloudBlue, you will have a massive impact on our marketing and growth team. You will be the first member of our PSA team dedicated to building and marketing software vendor programs with our most strategic partners.
We are seeking a global partner marketing manager to lead our vendor programs for CloudBlue PSA. This person will be responsible for developing and executing on joint go-to-market plans with CloudBlue PSA’s most strategic vendor partners. The right person for this job will be an enthusiastic, self-starter who is fired up to help our marketing and sales team accelerate the prospect lifecycle and win new business.
Your job will be:
- Develop and execute the strategic go-to-market plans for vendor and CloudBlue PSA and Rev joint programs
- Lead vendor campaign strategy, creation, execution and measurement, driving campaigns that align with joint marketing goals
- Work closely with other BU vendor marketing leads and our CloudBlue PSA sales team to drive alignment across programs
- Develop a deep understanding of vendor’s and CloudBlue’s overall product strategy, target audience, and customer base in order to develop effective campaigns
- Collect and analyze campaign results, deriving insights and preparing recommendations for content, value prop, creative and digital strategy enhancements
- This is not a complete list of responsibilities; it’s a representation of the things you will be doing with our Cloud team we are always evolving
What you bring to this role:
- 7+ years of relevant work in partnership campaigns and marketing, preferably in B2B and tech/software
- Experience managing account relationships, executing successful growth strategies and cross-functional campaigns
- Experience building and executing marketing strategy and campaigns including integrated digital marketing, email, social, direct mail, and content
- Experience building and managing relationships with third party media partners
- Experience working in a metric-driven role focused on ROI
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Proactive, self-starter with enthusiasm for challenges
- Familiarity with modern marketing platforms and tools such as marketing automation (Eloqua preferred), CRM (Salesforce.com, Dynamics), social media (Hootsuite, LinkedIn, Twitter), paid search (Google, Bing), and reporting (Domo, Adobe, Tableau)
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or related field
CloudBlue is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.