Taguig City, Philippines
Job ID: 43833
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
(Professional, Business Systems)
The Zendesk Support (Professional, Business Systems)
role is responsible for monitoring and providing Level 2 global production support for the digitalization, and automation solutions particular to Zendesk Utilization.What You Bring to the Role
The Ideal Candidate must have the following qualifications:
- To identify specific teams to handle the permanent fix of the tools being maintained. This also includes user access management, initiate, and drive critical incidents with the appropriate GIT or DNA developers’ team to find solution, create reports driven by incidents, and monitoring of systems.
- The role provides technical support and troubleshooting of the DNA governed systems, applications, and tools. May also perform installation, configuration, tuning or back-ups.
- Maintain a technical knowledge base system for the products and tools that will assist and provide knowledge to Maintenance team. Collect and analyze information for the systems based on the incidents and requests.
Education & Experience:
- A four year college degree (or additional experience in a related field) and 3 years functional experience including a minimum 1 year position specific experience of the tool to be specified by the hiring manager (it can be within web applications or automation)
- A./B.S. in Computer Science, Business, or in a related field
- At least one-year functional experience to the specified tool (Zendesk) assigned for the role.
- Intermediate experience or knowledge on IT Service Management is an advantage
Technical Knowledge & Skills:
- Fundamental awareness on the principles and knowledge project management is an advantage
- At least 6-12 months experience on utilization of IMServe would be an advantage
- Advanced MS Office Skills including PowerPoint, Visio, Excel, etc.
- Intermediate knowledge on automation, SQL, html or CSS, or Java would be an advantage
Customer and Industry Knowledge:
- Good knowledge and understanding of business, technological and competitive trends.
- General understanding of technical, cost, risk and business implications of potential decisions on other projects and client needs and incorporates these into recommendations
INGRAM MICRO ASSOCIATE (INTERNAL) CANDIDATE QUALIFICATION
- ICO Application Signed off by Immediate Manager and Department Head
- Meeting ICO Standard Qualifications (Tenure in current role, PPD, No outstanding disciplinary actions).
- Attended DNA/RPA Bootcamp
- Technical Skill Proficiency will be assessed and determined upon assessment with the DNA team.