Associate Professional, Service Quality Assurance for ANZ Purchasing
Taguig City, Philippines
Job ID: 43859
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
Associate Professional, Service Quality Assurance
For ANZ Purchasing
The Service Quality Associate Professional supports at least a single process and works closely with Performance Readiness Training, Operations and the site team leaders to monitor set Service Quality performance standards and is responsible for the following:
- Initial validation of reported incidents, escalations and errors received from internal/external customers of the process responsible for.
- Creation and documentation of process performance audits conducted over identified opportunities areas in production.
- Service Quality reporting of emerging trends, performance gap analyses and quick-win recommendations to Operations.
- Assist the Business Process Improvement team specialists in their process-relevant studies and projects by providing Service Quality data as necessary by request.
- Collaborate with the rest of the Service Delivery Excellence Team, other support groups, and Operations teams to provide relevant quality input gathered from all auditing activities conducted in the targeted areas of production to become instrumental in day-to-day simple solutions building.
What You Bring to the Role:
SERVICE QUALITY MONITORING, ANALYTICS, FEEDBACK AND VALIDATION (60%)
- Conduct initial qualification, investigation and validation of all incidents reported and received by management from its process customers (internal/external).
- Provide immediate feedback and recommendations to Operations on how to still possibly course-correct errors caught within timely internal auditing activities prior to impacting the processes’ customers and the company’s revenue, when applicable.
- Provide quick recommendations of permissible solutions to Operations on how to manage encountered customer complaints and situations of impending revenue leakage to minimize the company’s exposure.
- Participate in planning Service Quality audit and feedback strategies to effectively improve target production groups’ actual performance in Operations
- Perform assessment of associate performance and/or execution of Ingram Micro standard process procedures through transaction monitoring, review and evaluation to ensure training-prescribed best practices are consistently followed in production.
- Provide affected associates documented feedback and practical assistance regarding observed process knowledge gaps and procedural compliance opportunities for improvement
- Provide statistical reporting over the teams’ quality performance through representation of actual internal and external customer (in-country partner) feedback, combined with internal error detection mechanisms implemented by means of targeted process audits.
- Identify emerging trends and analysis of team and process opportunity areas leading to improved customer experience.
End Results: Completed monthly audit according to sample size per process/analytics and CAPA
MAINTENANCE AND OPERATIONAL SUPPORT/STAKEHOLDER MANAGEMENT (30%)
- Collate and document real-time procedural updates provided by Ingram Micro regional counterparts for process documentation up-keep to assist the trainers and reinforce quality awareness of possible minor workflow modifications in Operations through small group feedback sessions conducted, as necessary.
- Provide value-adding feedback and input to Operations management, regarding observed traction of the front-line teams’ compliance to company prescribed performance management standards; synthesizing this data set with process audit results to come up with the program’s predictive level of Service Quality.
- Facilitate periodic calibration sessions with Operations to ensure consistency of process guidelines interpretation, performance assessments and overall quality appraisal.
- Attend team meetings, as cyclically scheduled, to keep abreast of latest developments within the team and the organization, provide departmental updates and to receive overall direction over the holistic goals and initiatives of the site SDE support tower.
- Participate in synergy meetings with Operations and other various cross-functional departments on site, as necessary, to represent the team’s stake in matters concerning overall needs/gap analysis and/or process improvement.
End Results: Calibration Sessions and Escalation Management
TRAINING/OTHER TASKS (10%)
- May be tapped to aid during NHT (New-Hire Training) for Service Quality guideline rollouts and Nesting, based on monitoring, briefing and debriefing requirements for recently on-boarded associates.
End Results: Quality Talk and Overview
Qualification of an Ideal Candidate:
INGRAM MICRO ASSOCIATE (INTERNAL) CANDIDATE QUALIFICATION
- ICO Application Signed off by Immediate Manager and Department Head
- Meeting ICO Standard Qualifications (Tenure in current role, PPD, No outstanding disciplinary actions).
- Attended Emerging Leaders Program
- Technical Skill Proficiency will be assessed and determined upon assessment with the SDE team