Senior HR Business Partner
Scottsdale, AZ, United States
Job ID: 44077
Description Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $49 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 59 countries and more than 35,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 40 acquisitions since 2012.
INGRAM MICRO FUN FACTS:
- Ingram Micro does $49 Billion in revenue
- We ship 1.5 billion units per year
- We have 189 logistics centers and service centers worldwide
- Operations in 59 countries with 35,000 associates covering 6 continents
- 250,000 IT solution provider customers
- 2,000 manufacturer partners
- 1 out of 2 mobile devices are distributed in our warehouse
- In collaboration with assigned business executives and their management teams, this position provides HR expertise and consulting to teams applicable to building organizational capability and workforce engagement strategies.
- The focus is to achieve current and future business objectives through the development and implementation of creative yet pragmatic human resource strategies, policies, and practices.
HR Core Competencies:
- Long-term Business Thinker– has the business acumen and strategic skills necessary to influence strategy formulation and position the organization for ongoing success.
- Trusted Advisor- builds personal trust and credibility and a point of view about the organizations for which they work.
- HR Expert– stays current in the HR industry and applies the principles and practices of effective human resources
- Capability Builder- able to identify and build the organizational capabilities required for sustainable organizational success.
- Change Champion– guides organizations on how to initiate and sustain change at the individual, and institutional levels
- Data-decision Maker-uses technology to improve operational efficiency, collaborate/connect with employees, and leverage information and analytics for insights and strategic decision-making.
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree or equivalent HR management, consulting, business, or project management experience.
- 5-8 years of strong professional, progressive experience is required. It is desired that a minimum of five of these years be spent working in a large corporate environment. PHR/SPHR professional certification preferred.
- Strategic Mindset, non-linear problem solving
- Action-Oriented always driving result
- Ability to work with ambiguity in a fast-paced sales/technology environment
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law