Who we are:
At CloudBlue, we view Cloud not just as a single technology, but as a foundational solution to run and drive a whole new way of doing business. CloudBlue is the world’s largest cloud platform provider that orchestrates B2B ecosystems by enabling management of traditional and digital products and subscriptions, quickly onboarding, and integrating with partners, and scaling Digital Business globally with a single platform.
CloudBlue, an Ingram Micro business, is the result of $500 million in investments, including the acquisitions of Odin, Ensim, and other software companies. CloudBlue platform provides companies with Catalog, Partner, and Product Information Management capabilities through direct and indirect channels supporting any type of product distribution. Today CloudBlue powers the world’s largest service provider marketplaces, totaling more than 30 million seats globally.
We are committed to helping our partners drive new ways of doing business with an infinite ecosystem of cloud solutions, platform technology, enablement programs and relationships with the biggest players in the Cloud Industry. We help our customers and partners transform their business, so they are fastest to market and are rapidly successful in the distribution, sale, and management of any type of product in the Digital Economy. Our entrepreneurial scope means we operate with the agility of a high growth start-up, but with the confidence & backing of a Fortune 100 corporation.
How do you stand out?
We are hiring a strong, high energy professional that has her/his mind in the evolution of Digital Services experience in the As-a-Service Economy and has the influence to lead internal and external stakeholders on a journey towards rapid & sustainable growth with our ecosystem of Provider partners, Cloud vendors, and End users. We live our core values: Resilience, Creativity, Customer Focus, Self-Development, Courage and Energy to deal with Ambiguity.
As a CloudBlue Microsoft Partner Manager – you are responsible for owning CloudBlue’s Global Microsoft relationship management strategy and execution. The role will need to orchestrate with individuals across a multitude of roles, departments and business units, ranging from CloudBlue Sales Account Executives, Microsoft Partner Development Managers (local and global) as well as Microsoft Account Executives to ensure CloudBlue’s offerings are aligned with the joint CB / MS go-to-market strategy. This critical team player should be based near Microsoft’s corporate HQ in Redmond, WA to build and nurture relationships across their organization.
You will be enabling large enterprises, ISVs, OEM’s, Retailers, Managed Service Providers, Media Companies and Distribution Companies to deliver and distribute any type of product - digital or physical - faster, simpler, and more cost-effective. Our diverse and innovative team enjoys the continually evolving environment we are in, surrounded by the infinite potential of technology and leading the XaaS revolution. Your passion for technology will help the CloudBlue team drive results and continuously build and develop a high-performance team.
As the CloudBlue Microsoft Partner Manager you will:
- Lead connections between CloudBlue sellers and Microsoft PDMs & Account Executives to co-sell with, nurture relationships, and find new opportunities
- Design Co-Sell opportunities-based account/territory plans for key CloudBlue and Microsoft accounts – heatmaps, account coverage, applicable use-cases, etc.
- Interact on a regular basis with senior levels of Microsoft management to maintain and nurture the business relationship between our organizations
- Operate a regular cadence with CloudBlue sellers to generate and qualify inbound and outbound partner co-sell opportunities, ensuring pipeline hygiene and meeting forecasting goals
- Work with other stakeholders and executives within CloudBlue, the larger Ingram Micro organization and Microsoft to identify joint business development opportunities – marketing and sales campaigns, acceleration plans, co-investments and similar
- Lead the creation of new and existing Co-Sell marketing materials in Partner Center and for external sales related activities
- Ensure sales enablement support to Microsoft teams: organize and drive attendance to present on topics such as education, networking, best practices, and account wins
- Influence Partner attach and partner pipeline development through bi-directional opportunity sharing in the Microsoft CRM and Partner Center tools
- Be a subject matter expert in Cloud and Digital Ecosystems Industry, stays updated on trends and innovative products and how it can benefit CloudBlue business development in partnership with Microsoft
What you bring to the role:
- 5 years of experience with Cloud / SaaS with a focus in partnership management and business development required
- Strong track record working with sales targets, lead generation and demonstrated ability to reach concrete business objectives
- Demonstrable experience working / interacting with senior level management up to C-level / SVP / VP – establishing and maintaining such relationships in $1bn+ organizations
- Strong partner relationship management and solution development skills – track record required
- University degree required (engineering / science / technical background a plus), ideally with MBA
- Business-level familiarity with Microsoft platform experience such as Azure and Modern Workplace are a strong plus
- Extensive experience or ability to manage virtual teams across functions and geographies
- Inclusive and collaborative – driving teamwork and cross-team alignment
- Sales support and marketing campaign background is helpful
- Willingness to be on Microsoft’s campus regularly, as required, while possessing demonstrable ability to achieve results through working remotely in a global business, across all time-zones
- Prior experience in distribution / reseller / channel business, is highly valuable, although not strictly mandatory
- Expected personality traits:
- Can do attitude, excels under pressure
- Self-starter, self-learner
- Ability to thrive in highly dynamic, start-up like, high growth, unstructured environment with changing priorities and continuous alignment of tactics to strategies
- Values and thrives in teamwork, able to achieve results through influencing across the organization, without having a direct line reporting to key stakeholders and people that are crucial to the success of candidates’ task / objective
- Excels under pressure
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.