Business Development Manager- LATAM Export- VMWare
Miami, FL, United States
Job ID: 44004
Who we are:
Ingram Micro helps businesses fully realize the promise of technology. No other company delivers the full spectrum of global technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world. Ingram Micro’s global infrastructure and deep expertise in technology solutions, supply chain, cloud, and mobility enable its business partners to operate efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve. Combined with distinct market insights and the trust and dependability generated from decades of strong partner relationships, Ingram Micro stands apart as the global technology services provider for the future.
What we are looking for:
We are hiring for a Business Development Manager to support our new partnership with VMWare in our Miami Export Business. This role will support will work to ramp up the business by recruiting new reseller partners in Central America and the Caribbean regions. We are looking for someone that is pro-active, has a proven track record in obtaining new business and has worked within a quota driven environment before. Experience in technology sales with VMWare or related solutions is preferred. Bilingual English/Spanish Speaking/Fluency required
What you will do:
- Builds and expands strategic relationships primarily with new and current (under-developed or limited activity customers)
- Sells programs, products, solutions and services to owned set of accounts
- Attracts new business and converts prospects into partners
- Proactively identifies, qualifies and processes new and existing customer leads
- Executes strategy to grow list of assigned partners
(This role will require travel to meet with customers and attend conferences/tradeshows-note that travel is on hold at the current time)
What you bring to the role:
- 4 yr college degree or additional relevant experience
- Min of 5 yrs functional experience, ideal candidate will have prior experience with technology/software sales -Inside Sales/Account Management/Business Development specific to VMWare or related technology solutions
- Bilingual English Spanish Speaking Required
- Prior experience in a role with a successful track record of meeting or exceeding sales goals/monthly quotas
- Familiarity with MS Office Programs-Outlook, Excel & Word is required
- Excellent communication skills- verbal and written as you will be talking to our customers a lot!
- Driven to get results and achieve goals
- Flexibility to work in a fast-paced environment
- Team Player
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive Compensation and Benefits that include generous Paid Time off, 401K Match, Medical, Dental & Vision Coverage as well as Tuition Reimbursement program
- Learning and Development opportunities
- Excellent career mobility – Just network with any of our associates and learn about their journeys at Ingram Micro!
- A place that you will love to come to work every day!
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all these duties.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law. .