Business Applications Sales Representative - Cloud
Williamsville, NY, United States
Job ID: 44043
Are you a committed self-starter who loves helping IT providers find their path to success? Do you have a passion for helping your clients “Realize the Promise of Technology™” in the emerging cloud services industry?
If so, join the Ingram Micro Cloud team - where rainmakers thrive.
Ingram Micro is looking for a self-starter with experience in B2B sales to join our Business Applications SaaS Sales Team. An ideal candidate will have experience selling business solutions that allows them to be a “consultant” to our channel Partners. The goal of this sales leader is to help an assigned set of Ingram Micro Cloud Partners continue to build out their practice and be wildly successful.
As a member of the Business Applications Team, you will be responsible for finding your reseller partners the solutions & tools that will enable their success including migrations, backup, RMM, CRM & E Signature. You will act as a trusted advisor guiding them through a plan to achieve technical / sales readiness and driving end-customer acquisition.
- Drive NEWannual recurring revenue (ARR) by helping partners add new end customer and new business application vendors
- Be a subject matter expert as it relates to Ingram Micro Cloud services.
- Work with targeted partners driving new ARR by developing their sales readiness, technical readiness, and product mix of their business.
- Act as the trusted advisor for a set of Ingram Micro partners with the potential to be highly successful in their cloud practice.
- Collaborate with a variety of internal resources including presale technical consultants, account managers, and post-sales support
- In the case where there is an account manager you will act as a sales consultant. If there isn’t an account manager, the SST be responsible for maintaining existing business as well as driving new ARR.
- Deliver sales training and customer acquisition workshops for Partners.
- Maintain a high level of expertise on cloud offerings – including certifications as needed.
- Knowledge of professional, effective telephone techniques, and sales skills
- Ability to dig deeper into an organization and take advantage of cross and upsell opportunities.
- Ability to expand that technical knowledge to become a subject matter expert.
- Excellent communication skills
- Must respond to rapid change, perform duties with accuracy and with a strong degree of urgency
- Comfortable presenting via screenshare, or in person, in front of executive audiences
- Passion to learn, develop & continually challenge yourself to deliver results
- Ability to work independently, either on premise or remotely – setting priorities to meet goals and deadlines and efficiently organizing resources.
- Prior sales experience a plus
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.