Milton Keynes, BKM, United Kingdom
Job ID: 43732
IS Business Analyst
Act as the interface between Ingram Micro partners (Customers and Vendors), EMEA business entities and offshore development groups for Partner (customers and vendors) integration requests. Working within the Partner connectivity team responsible for the automation of business processes and system integration between Ingram Micro and its partners, using integration technologies including API’s, XML and EDIFACT protocols
You will provide pre-implementation consultancy to potential, new and existing European trading partners to define the business requirements and to propose an appropriate integration solution to these requirements. Support managers in larger projects involving end to end business processes (from quoting to Invoice). This will involve representing Ingram Micro at partner meetings or on conference calls to establish and confirm requirements.
Once the request is approved you will be responsible for delivery of the solution ensuring adoption and handover to the support group - manage the implementation.
Whilst this position has a reporting line within IS, it is not a development role but someone who has an appreciation of integration technology and how it can be applied.
The ideal candidate for this opportunity will have…
• Understanding and an interest in integration technology (API’s / XML / EDI)
• How this technology can be used to automate business processes
• Organised and self-motivated
• Business process analysis and modelling
• Excellent written and verbal English language communication skills (2nd language)
• Commercial awareness – ROI, benefit of business process automation
• Available for European travel
• MS Applications
• Computer science / Business science degree or additional experience
• Will consider a graduate with demonstrable interest in integration technologies
• Additional European language a benefit but not essential
Who you are…..
Who we are
Ingram Micro is the global leader in technology and supply chain services with an extensive array of resources to drive market and customer growth, while bringing unique insights that enable businesses to realise the promise of technology™.
Enabling our partners and vendors to operate more efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve, we are proud to be associated with names such as Microsoft, Apple, Cisco, Hewlett–Packard and Lenovo.
With our vast global infrastructure and focus on cloud, mobility, supply chain and technology solutions, Ingram Micro enables business partners to operate more efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve. No other company delivers as broad and deep a spectrum of technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world. But none of this is achievable without great people, with a complete customer focus.