Gerente de Producto VertiV
This job posting is no longer active.
Bogota, DC, Colombia
Job ID: 44126
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012. Position Summary: Work as liaison between vendors and organization; provides specialized consultative service and implementing, driving and maintaining vendor programs, marketing, and training; review and negotiate terms of vendor contracts and communicate with vendors regarding day-to-day matters; build and maintain positive relationships with vendors and monitor vendor performance; research invoice and contractual issues and resolve discrepancies.
- Develop and facilitate profitable partnerships and strategic management of the vendor relationship
- Develop business plans and drive business for Vertiv or project within a business unit
- Analyze the technical solution required to address customer requirements, assesses customers’ needs, and recommends solutions that optimize value for the customer,
- partner and Ingram Micro.
- Provides training and professional development to channels in product knowledge, advantages, competition points, sales points; also make skills transfer about Configurators, Datasheets and Presentations.
- Present technical solutions to end customers to assure that the right message is given the right people.
- Develop entire certification & Training Paths on each product platform launch, within the assigned time frame.
- Experience with the brand
- Knowledge of Prower Products and distribution channels
- Strong negotiation skills – must be an influencer
- Experience working within datacenters solutions