Financial Analyst II
Greenville, SC, United States
Job ID: 43895
Ingram Micro is an integral part of the technology and commerce ecosystems, helping our partners grow and thrive through the creation and delivery of Information Technology, Lifecycle Management, e-Commerce Logistics, and Cloud solutions. With $49 billion in revenue and the ability to reach 90% of the global population, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 59 countries and more than 35,000 associates.
The Job and Overview of Responsibilities
The Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) department works as a collaborative partner leading and assisting a diverse group of approximately 20 different Business Units (BUs) in developing their budgets, forecasts and performing strategic financial analysis. Each BU is assigned 1 of 8+ Financial Business Managers (FBMs) that works closely with them. Updating and maintaining critical master metadata leveraged by all levels of the business is a key focus area of this role.
- Minimum of 3+ years of demonstrated relevant FP&A experience
- Collaborate with FBMs and Vendor Business Managers to categorize our Vendors into the proper Division/Business Unit/Line of Business/etc.
- Partner with FBMs and Sales Leadership to categorize our Customers into the proper Customer Segment/Customer Group/
- Reconcile daily sales data with SAP interface balances to ensure the data in our reporting tools is accurate
- Proactively identify sales invoices requiring additional attention and route them to the appropriate FBM
- Update and maintain headcount related reporting
- Create and enhance existing commissions expense related reporting/analysis
- Performing ad hoc research/reporting/analysis as needed by FBMs and Executive Leadership
- Experience in generating/analyzing large data sets, blending data from a variety of sources, conducting own analysis and compiling into an effective actionable summarized report to facilitate decision making & strategic planning.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in cross-functional teams. Confidence in conclusions from analysis; ability to persuade others of accuracy
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and implement rapid changes in project direction
- Ability to condense highly technical subject matter into clear and effective communications to Senior Management
- Highly skilled in MS Excel including significant experience with complex functions such as SumIFS, Index, Vlookup, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in information systems, business administration, finance, economics or related field
- Advanced skills in Excel Power Pivot, Power Query, writing macros
- Skilled in MS Access, SQL and SharePoint including creating Lists, linking to Lists from Excel and integrating data into other applications
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties. Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.