Irvine, CA, United States
Job ID: 36487
Ingram Micro is an integral part of the technology and commerce ecosystems, helping our partners grow and thrive through the creation and delivery of Information Technology, Lifecycle Management, e-Commerce Logistics, and Cloud solutions. With $49 billion in revenue and the ability to reach 90% of the global population, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 59 countries and more than 35,000 associates.
Working within a team, the Marketing Services Traffic Manager (TM) develops, manages, and modifies the processes and workflows of Marketing Services Agency projects, ensuring the right steps occur in the right order, within specified timelines to meet project deadlines and due dates.
The TM collaborates with associates, receives project requests, schedules project scoping and briefing meetings, documents and conveys project requirements, routes files and artwork for review and approval, and follows escalation paths to resolve mid-production challenges. The TM monitors project progress, communicates critical milestones to team members and key department personnel on a daily basis, and works closely with cross functional teams to ensure projects are completed in a timely and efficient manner.
- A four-year Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications or related field, or equivalent professional experience, is required
- 3-5 years experience in agency traffic management, project management, or related discipline
- Marketing agency experience preferred
Working knowledge of:
- Creative agency workflow, culture, roles, and team functions
- Departmental workflow process disciplines
- Microsoft Office Suite, including Teams and Sharepoint
- Web-based marketing management tools like Podio, Canto, and Workfront
- Professional and interpersonal communications, written and verbal, to associates at different levels in the organization
- Work independently with general supervision
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously in a high-volume department
- Think strategically
- Communicate effectively
- Work with other departments to maintain the highest levels of mutual productivity and diplomacy
- Exercise judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.