Associate II, Marketing-PHL
This job posting is no longer active.
Taguig City, Philippines
Job ID: 44130
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions.
With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
The Associate II, Marketing (General), is instrumental to the smooth running of Agency Ingram Micro (AIM) community’s Marketing platform. Often the first port of call for any issues encountered, responsible in providing aid and support while responding to queries, assess and performs troubleshooting techniques, identifies problems, and determines and implements solution.
- Overall accountability in managing a marketing platform which involves, but is not limited to, resolving and closing marketing related cases by utilizing all marketing tools in place, SO and WBS Creation, addressing platform related marketing requirements based on required SLA/s, and documented process flows.
- Provides proactive measures and solutions for any issues and queries relating to all marketing tasks covering the platform and its usage to effectively address all marketing help specifications.
- Prepare activity reports as necessary.
- Aids a diverse group of marketing managers who require information pertinent to any marketing executions.
- Provides solutions/ proactive measure to issues encountered or any technical problems experienced.
- Manages and monitors marketing activities and contracts, including Help Desk tickets in a timely manner. Preparing of activity reports whenever necessary
- Processing of requests which may require securing and managing of all internal and external documents/communications based on business requirements.
- Identifying effective solutions and offering real-time assistance to all campaigns and program executions which may or may not be limited to SAP and marketing tools.
- Efficient Tracking of all marketing transactions, executions, and vendor contract deliverables.
- Transactions are processed timely and accurately, from start to finish according to the needs of the customers and the business
- Determining issues that can be resolved independently and assisting or directing customer inquiries to the appropriate channel that may or can provide best resolution. Prioritizing issues and concerns requiring the attention of In Country partners.
- Responds to calls/electronic support from customers within established service level parameters.
- Assists in addressing customers’ submitted queries and quicker cases resolutions by coordinating with the different departments
- Effective utilization of all marketing tools and available data in communicating resolutions to overall stakeholders within service level agreements.
- Document all tasks done daily through internal trackers and logs to ensure comprehensive monitoring of associate's productivity is in place.
- Prepare and maintain documentation of internal procedures, including transaction histories for system improvements.
- Performs regular review/testing on tools and processes
- Preferably graduate of a 4-year course; Degree may be substituted for up to one year of experience in similar process environment. 1-2 years previous administrative/bookkeeping experience is highly recommended.
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.