Section 1: Identifying Information
Associate II, Marketing (General)
Phone, Email and Platform Support
Positions reporting to this position
Target team size:
Section 2: Position Summary
Guidelines: Please provide a summary of the overall scope of the position.
The Associate II, Marketing (General), is instrumental to the smooth running of Agency Ingram Micro (AIM) community’s Marketing platform. Often the first port of call for any issues encountered, responsible in providing aid and support while responding to queries, assess and performs troubleshooting techniques, identifies problems, and determines and implements solution.
Guidelines: List the essential responsibilities, functions and/or activities, provide the supporting actions to describe how the work will be accomplished and provide the desired end results. List the responsibilities in order of importance and the estimated percentage of time for the responsibility (no one responsibility should be greater than 60% of time or less than 10%). The most important responsibility is not necessarily the one where the most amount of time is spent.
Major Responsibility:Operational Task/s
- Overall accountability in managing a marketing platform which involves, but is not limited to, resolving and closing marketing related cases by utilizing all marketing tools in place, SO and WBS Creation, addressing platform related marketing requirements based on required SLA/s, and documented process flows. Provides proactive measures and solutions for any issues and queries relating to all marketing tasks covering the platform and its usage to effectively address all marketing help specifications. Prepare activity reports as necessary.
- Aids a diverse group of marketing managers who require information pertinent to any marketing executions. Provides solutions/ proactive measure to issues encountered or any technical problems experienced.
- Manages and monitors marketing activities and contracts, including Help Desk tickets in a timely manner. Preparing of activity reports whenever necessary
- Processing of requests which may require securing and managing of all internal and external documents/communications based on business requirements.
- Identifying effective solutions and offering real-time assistance to all campaigns and program executions which may or may not be limited to SAP and marketing tools.
End Results:Efficient Tracking of all marketing transactions, executions, and vendor contract deliverables. Transactions are processed timely and accurately, from start to finish according to the needs of the customers and the business; Scorecard target of meets expectation; No critical/financial impacting or significant DSAT escalation or QUBE incidents.
Major Responsibility:Oversee Project / Project Administration
- Determining issues that can be resolved independently and assisting or directing customer inquiries to the appropriate channel that may or can provide best resolution. Prioritizing issues and concerns requiring the attention of the US In Country partners.
- Responds to calls/electronic support from customers within established service level parameters.
- Assists in addressing customers’ submitted queries and quicker cases resolutions by coordinating with the different departments, subgroups within AIM Agency and Marketing Accounting Team if necessary.
- Communicate any feedback/suggestions/process improvements to the appropriate internal team (Marketing Agency and Marketing Accounting Team). Direct/Escalate unresolved issues to the next level of support with next level of difficulty.
End Results:Effective utilization of all marketing tools and available data in communicating resolutions to overall stakeholders within service level agreements.
Major Responsibility:Administrative Tasks
- Document all tasks done daily through internal trackers and logs to ensure comprehensive monitoring of associate's productivity is in place.
- Prepare and maintain documentation of internal procedures, including transaction histories for system improvements.
- Performs regular review/testing on tools and processes
End Results:Accuracy in process documentations to be utilized for measurement of associates’ productivity and process efficiency for task alignments that will help in bandwidth designation.
Section 3: Job Qualifications and Educational Requirement
Preferably graduate of a 4-year course; Degree may be substituted for up to one year of experience in similar process environment. 1-2 years previous administrative/bookkeeping experience is highly recommended.
- Must be proficient in MS Office applications and internet savvy
- Knowledge in bookkeeping, CRM, SAP (highly preferred)
- Strong organizational and documenting skills
- Strong analytical, written and verbal communication skills
- Drives Results
- Self-directing to get results
- High task orientation
- Willing to sacrifice to get results
- Persists in accomplishing the objectives despite obstacles and setbacks
- Decision Quality
- Makes sound decisions, even in the absence of complete information
- Relies on a mixture of analysis, wisdom, experience, and judgment when making decisions
- Communicates Effectively
- Is effective in a variety of communication settings, 1:1, small, large groups, or among diverse styles and position levels.
- Attentively listens
- Provides timely and helpful information to others across the organization
- Manages Complexity
- Asks the right questions to accurately analyze situations
- Acquires data from multiple and diverse sources when solving problems
- Evaluates pros and cons, risks and benefits of different solution options
Section 4: IM Competencies
- Generally aware of new trends in field
- Sometimes learns new concepts
- Generally sets self-development goals
- Interpersonal Savvy
- Relates comfortably with people across levels, functions and culture
- Acts with diplomacy and tact
- Builds rapport in an open, friendly and accepting way
- Some recognition of job conflict
- Instills Trust
- Follows through on commitments
- Is Seen as direct and truthful
- keeps confidences
- Shows consistency between words and actions
- Being Resilient
- Adequate emotional control
- Shows temper only with provocation
- Reasonably calm under criticism
- Occasionally defensive
Section 5: Other Information
Guidelines: Indicate any information that would be helpful in understanding the nature, scope or purpose of the position, or any unusual or hazardous conditions associated with performing the position.