Data Quality Analyst
This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 43612
The Data Quality Analyst works closely with Global Master Data Governance and strategically manages and administers enterprise data domains, ensuring high levels of data quality, integrity, availability, accuracy, completeness, consistency and privacy. This role will also be heavily involved in the development and implementation of new technical functionality to meet business requirements along with preparing documentation and training for master data procedures.
- Analyzing and auditing item creation and item change requests
- Identifying data mismatches and continuously striving for improving processes
- Execution of data checks to ensure data completeness, accuracy and global data integrity
- Understanding subsequent systems, reports, outlets for all master data fields
- Reporting of system or data issues to management
- Contributing ideas and actions towards continuous improvement of processes within master data areas
- Researching and cleansing large volumes of data to support enterprise initiatives
- Facilitating / Executing testing of project
Skills and Qualifications:
- Relevant previous experience
- Ability to manage several tasks/projects simultaneously and schedule work effectively
- Ability to work pro-actively, independently and as a team-player
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent communication skills in spoken and written English
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint & Excel)
- Knowledge of databases and scripting languages and experience with SAP (particularly MDG module) would be considered strong advantage
Including a motivation letter is highly appreciated.