CloudBlue is a technology solution startup born from the need to digitally transform a multibillion-dollar enterprise. The CloudBlue platform orchestrates ecosystems for customers worldwide, including the largest B2B Cloud Marketplace in the world. We have spent 15+ years innovating and investing in digital transformation, subscriptions, and multi-level partner ecosystems. Today, hundreds of customers rely on CloudBlue to orchestrate their ecosystems and scale their businesses globally.
By joining the CloudBlue team, you’ll be playing a significant role in our growth, having an opportunity to make an immediate impact on the business. Our entrepreneurial scope means we operate with the agility of a high-growth start-up, but with the confidence & backing of a Fortune 100 corporation, Ingram Micro. At CloudBlue you'll work with a diverse and multi-cultural team that spans cultures, continents, and time zones to serve our global customer base. You’ll be a part of a culture that emphasizes trust, open communication, and continuous learning.
Sr. Manager - Technical Product Manager, Microsoft SaaS
The successful candidate for Senior Technical Product Manager will join the Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) Product Management team supporting and advancing the roadmap for CloudBlue solutions for Microsoft and related Cloud solutions.
The candidate will lead the complete lifecycle of software development for Cloud Services that are scaled for worldwide adoption, performant in high transaction velocity environments, and with mission-critical grade reliability. The candidate will actively solicit market inputs from stakeholders, create sustainable roadmaps to meet those needs, make leadership decisions on development investments, craft technical requirements and user journeys to guide developers, be accountable for quality, and support worldwide adoption deployments.
The candidate will have expertise leading software developers through the development lifecycle, with emphasis on feature roadmap, feature prioritization with business rationale, Agile delivery, compliance process adherence, and partner-facing documentation.
As a citizen developer in the modern world, the ideal candidate will possess the abilities to do proof-of-concept or prototype coding, and where appropriate, be hands-on to debug existing code for faults against a Technical Product Manager’s original requirements.
The candidate will use business acumen to manage the business and commercial relationships with key global cloud partners, service providers, and customers, as well as internal engineering, delivery, and operational organizations. And be able to prepare polished core content for the channel, client, and executive needs. The ideal candidate will be able to surface business intelligence from an array of operational data sources and performance indicators and use these insights in support of strategic business plans and in discussions with key internal and external stakeholders.
Supporting a high-velocity and rapidly evolving business, a candidate will feel personal ownership of market successes, and constantly seek to implement or improve processes, standards, and operational plans that will positively impact the achievement of functional results.
- Responsible for product planning and market research activities designed to increase product sales growth and expand market share.
- Owner of in-house development, delivery, and client adoption of cloud software products with a worldwide footprint.
- Prove the viability of novel requirements with a citizen developer mindset.
- Professionally challenge and guide engineering teams using self-prepared proofs-of-concept, prototypes, research, and/or code development.
- Accountable for aggressive time-to-market goals of cloud providers and customers, for product fitness for purpose in numerous cloud environments and scenarios, and for quality with exceptionally minimal bugs, defects, and escalations.
- Evaluates and adjust strategies to respond to changing and/or competitive markets.
- Take ownership of a business span of accountability, self-develop, and utilize key performance indicators to measure success, re-vector quickly and as often as markets dictate in order to keep at the forefront.
- Consistent reporting of progress of strategic imperatives, using quantitative measures, surfaced business intelligence, and qualified statements of expertise.
- Identify and maintain relationships with leaders and executives in product partners, third-party vendors, and internal organizations who are key to success.
- For complex challenges, bring forward novel solutions that are imaginative, thorough, practicable, and consistent with business area objectives.
- Internally recognized technical or business change agent. Uses a sense of continuous improvement and curiosity to integrate market research and emerging technologies into company product platforms.
- Improve on existing processes and practices with every use iteration. Apply a broad perspective to provide innovative solutions to a variety of complex issues.
- Possesses a highly specialized level of technical expertise or business acumen. Extensive breadth and depth of knowledge arrived through exposure to emerging technological advancements or complex business situations.
- Four-year post-secondary degree in one of Product Management, Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- MBA or additional relevant experience to Technical Product Management
- Minimum 15 years functional experience including a minimum of 5 years of progressive experience as a Technical Product Manager
- Cloud Software as a Service (SaaS) experience with a strong focus on Microsoft CSP, with Microsoft 365, Microsoft Azure, Microsoft Power Platform, and Microsoft Open/Volume/Enterprise Agreement as a plus.
- Experience gathering technical requirements, writing Business & Market Requirements Documents to be used by multiple audiences.
- Experience defining use cases and developing optimal customer journeys. Use case definition using Visio and\or UML. Utilizing Agile and JIRA for project management and tracking.
- A strong background in software development lifecycle and engineering.
- Demonstrated experience with SDKs and API management (REST, GRAPH), with emphasis on commerce platforms and ecosystem orchestration.
- Minimum 5 years of functional experience in programming with APIs using contemporary languages and a minimum of 5 years of progressive experience leading software developers through lifecycle development
- Provide evidence of coding competency through GitHub repository or similar.
- Skills in grooming business intelligence and visualizations by mining numerous disparate operational data sources.
Our office associates are currently returning to the office in a hybrid approach. Keeping in mind the overall health and safety of our associates and candidates, we’ve implemented a virtual hiring process, and continue to interview candidates by phone or video. We are onboarding new hires in a hybrid capacity.
Ingram Micro is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer, with a focus on Diversity, Equity & Inclusion. We consider applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please reach out to the Talent Acquisition Specialist/Job Poster and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. We will try our best to make these accommodations. Please do not include any medical or health information in this email.